Collier Sergeant Battery on a Civilian.....

Unregistered

Collier Sergeant Battery on a Civilian.....

http://www.winknews.com/2017/02/03/v...cal-encounter/

PERFECT! Is the management of this agency now totally asleep? HELLO SAO????

Talk about a BS traffic stop for a 2nd degree Misd?????? That was known three days prior and could have been taken care of?

OH by chance there is a correlation of prior knowledge. This SAME officer is getting sued... Where the hell is Management and why are they not telling this buffoon to stay the hell away from this guy?

FALLOUT? Goodbye 200,000 dollar limit of indemnity for the County BOCC. No wonder these attorneys are swarming....

Unfriggin real........

Better buckle your seatbelts Collier. This clown Sgt is writing checks that you are going to cash as citizens. Of course his certification may be history too. You cannot possess one and be in state prison at the same time.

We thought Kevin Rambosk stood for a different type of response in Law Enforcement. Of course that was when He first ran for Sheriff.

Oh well.......

Unregistered
    I work with Sgt Wingo. He is an arrogant sob who brings this upon himself. Maybe if he learns to talk to people, he could avoid all these issues. He is always in some type of drama. Casey do us a favor, go back to the jail, my understanding is that they hated him there also.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work with Sgt Wingo. He is an arrogant sob who brings this upon himself. Maybe if he learns to talk to people, he could avoid all these issues. He is always in some type of drama. Casey do us a favor, go back to the jail, my understanding is that they hated him there also.
    Every Agency has at least one just like it...... Usually the Agency Management detects it and eliminates the issue instantly.

I get the fact that agencies are facing a double edged sword, with the amount of US and THEM that is occurring across the nation deliberately by the elite. However there is a huge difference between the Thin Blue Line of being correct the entire time and delivering an overboard reaction to an action. BUT when it is absolutely WRONG, documented and backed by video (does it matter HOW the video was produced, suspect vs a surveillance/ bystander?) and contradicts the officers SWORN statement then too bad so sad you made the choice.

I have no problem with the responding officers to Wingos radio call for help. Arriving officers have no way but to believe what they are seeing at THAT POINT which is an officer being assaulted / suspect resisting etc. It has to go the way it goes.

ALL of this rests solely on Wingo. Wait until Federal court when discovery takes place, and of course in civil litigation ANYTHING is admissible. Problem is Wingo isn't the only party to this. By the Sheriff himself not taking appropriate action, (or Undersheriff and all the way down to the rank which this was stopped if the Sheriff doesn't know) now brings in themselves and the County BOCC and ultimately Taxpayers.

Is the suspect guilt free? Hell no. 1) He obviously has a pissing contest going on, 2) He may not have a criminal history however lets be real for a minute, the tag was a should not have done it thing. But the officers could have taken care of that days prior when first located under the statute.

Nope this is plain and simple a pissing contest with Wingo and the suspect and unfortunately evidence one upped Wingo. He has better be praying his ass off and getting his affairs financially in order. Because as we all know Punitive damages is all about him....Not the others above.

The Sheriff or his subordinates better had wake the hell up and start action ASAP.

Unregistered
    heres one of casey wingos videos,beat a old man in diabetic shock 4667 views so far, https://youtu.be/a9xWG8W6i90

Unregistered
    kasey wingo lieing about being assaulted caught on robert harris dash cam,12775 views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JocfMAhoMyc

Unregistered

Sheriff is corrupt as hell

Wingo gets away with this shit, but I get fired for supposedly being untruthful on a statement to prb for a case I was on and the way the took my statement because they did want me anymore and my Sgt T.E. wanted to **** me. But he lyes on a report and gets it on film and still has a job go figure corupted that is all I have to say

Unregistered
    charlottecountyflcopwatch2@gmail.com WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HELP EXPOSE THE CORRUPTION AT COLLIER COUNTY SHERIFF,GIVE YOURE STORYS VIDEO DOCUMENTS I WILL POST IT 55 MILION VIEWS ON UTUBE CHANEL,48 THOUSAND SUBCRIBERS,OVER 2 MILION VIEWS A MTH.. https://www.youtube.com/user/LIVEFREEORDIEPEOPLE

Unregistered

Sgt battery on citizen

What ever happened to protect and serve the people.this Sgt wingo does not believe in our rights.the sheriff's must do something about this clown who would hurt innocent people.think this might happened to your family or friends.this officer must be held accountable for his actions.