He's back. Deputy Ralph Williams!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

He's back. Deputy Ralph Williams!

Well Brothers as most of us knew it would happen it was only a matter of time before Ralph Williams was back on the road patrolling the streets of Islamorada under the supervision of his 2 buddies Lieutenant David Carey and Captain Corey Bryan. This is a man who violated someone's civil rights and then falsified official documents he was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor and placed in dispatch. Less than a year later he's back on the road wearing the same uniform wearing the badge that he tainted. This man is a disgrace to the uniform to the badge to the profession that we all hold so dearly. It saddens me that the administration would take an individual like this and place him back on the road. They should be ashamed of themselves for betraying the citizens of Monroe County and all of the brothers and sisters who proudly wear the uniform. But I'm not surprised this agency takes care of the ones they like the Old Bubba system alive and well. I wouldn't be surprised if he made Deputy of the year or sergeant soon. Goodluck Ralph may this tour of duty be as successful as your last.

Unregistered
    No different than Luis Gomez who violated the constitutional rights of a citizen then lied under oath about it.

Unregistered

Cop hater s.o.b

I personally have worked with both deputies and I can tell you sir that there is a big difference. Ralph Williams is tyrant who not only harassed his subordinates while he was a sergeant but also harassed the public and issued unnecessary citations just so he could go to court and claim the overtime. Williams would receive vacation request from his squad and he would denie the request just so he could take the time off for himself and i can go on and on. In the other hand Deputy Luis Gomez is a hard working individual who is respected by his peers and by the citizens of Monroe County. His jacket speaks for itself because it's filled with letters of recognition from supervisors and citizens who he has helped. Deputy Gomez runs into gun fights to help his brothers in blue with little disregard for his own safety. It was an honor to call this man my zone parter. It seems to me sir that you are cop hater and you have and ulterior motive to bash Gomez. Well goodluck sir cause his record and his reputation speaks for itself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I personally have worked with both deputies and I can tell you sir that there is a big difference. Ralph Williams is tyrant who not only harassed his subordinates while he was a sergeant but also harassed the public and issued unnecessary citations just so he could go to court and claim the overtime. Williams would receive vacation request from his squad and he would denie the request just so he could take the time off for himself and i can go on and on. In the other hand Deputy Luis Gomez is a hard working individual who is respected by his peers and by the citizens of Monroe County. His jacket speaks for itself because it's filled with letters of recognition from supervisors and citizens who he has helped. Deputy Gomez runs into gun fights to help his brothers in blue with little disregard for his own safety. It was an honor to call this man my zone parter. It seems to me sir that you are cop hater and you have and ulterior motive to bash Gomez. Well goodluck sir cause his record and his reputation speaks for itself.
    His reputation will be changing soon enough when evidence of his perjury and other crimes come to light in an open court of law in several suits in which he is a named defendant.

If you only knew the extent of his crimes and dishonesty you would be singing a different tune, the evidence is public record, objective and speaks for itself.

Nearly every disgraced officer was a former officer of the year, letters of recognition mean nothing when you openly commit crimes of dishonesty.

You are correct, Gomez does back up other officers, he is even willing to help other officers violate a citizens 1st and 4th Amendment rights, and lie under oath about it. Therein lies the problem.

No ulterior motive here there is solid evidence of his crimes which Scibilia helped cover up with the full knowledge of Ramsey. File a records request and you will see some of it, barring that Scibilia and/or Ramsey didn't destroy it.

I don't hate cops, however, Gomez does seem to hate the Constitution though.

Many wonder if there is any evidence other than Gomez's testimony that cleared him from the only fatal shooting of a Keys resident in over half a century. This is because he is a known liar.

Just some points to ponder while we prepare to take Gomez's deposition.

Stay safe and good luck. Hope Gomez doesn't make up lies about you as well.

Unregistered

James McDonough.. Definitely cop hater

James McDonough, who resides at 32320 SW 199 Ave is known for harassing police officers. He has a history of filing false accusations against police officers and city officials. He was recently trespassed from Homestead City Hall and later arrested for violating the trespass order. He has been arrested multiple times for drug possesion but the most despicable thing James McDonough has done which he has been arrested several times for is accosting police officers at their residence. This man follows police officers to their homes and then confronts them while recording the encounter on his cellphone. James McDonough is a dirt bag who hates police and files frivolous complaints and lawsuits on anyone who stands up to him and doesnt listen to his craziness. MR. MCDONOUGH YOURE A SHAME TO YOUR FRIENDS THE COMMUNITY BUT MOST IMPORTANT YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND KIDS. Yes James im sure you have a pending lawsuit on Deputy Gomez but thats only cause he had the BALLS to stand up to you.

Unregistered
    James McDonough, who resides at 32320 SW 199 Ave is known for harassing police officers. He has a history of filing false accusations against police officers and city officials. He was recently trespassed from Homestead City Hall and later arrested for violating the trespass order. He has been arrested multiple times for drug possesion but the most despicable thing James McDonough has done which he has been arrested several times for is accosting police officers at their residence. This man follows police officers to their homes and then confronts them while recording the encounter on his cellphone. James McDonough is a dirt bag who hates police and files frivolous complaints and lawsuits on anyone who stands up to him and doesnt listen to his craziness. MR. MCDONOUGH YOURE A SHAME TO YOUR FRIENDS THE COMMUNITY BUT MOST IMPORTANT YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND KIDS. Yes James im sure you have a pending lawsuit on Deputy Gomez but thats only cause he had the BALLS to stand up to you.
    Funny thing is that all 16 false charges that Homestead with the help of Gomez came at me with were dismissed. Gomez never stood up to me, he just lied about me falsely accusing me of committing crimes, the same way you are doing.

You got to be kidding about the illegal trespass order, where the officers falsified their A-forms and lied under oath in depositions and in open court. Hey Sherlock how does someone get lawfully trespassed from public property. It's OK we will wait for the answer, sure this is going to be great.

Your post is basically just a collection libelous per se statements and will be treated as such.

Good luck!

Unregistered

Liar liar pants on fire..

Liar liar little James pants are on fire. You plead out to the charges you p.o.s. kind of hard to prove your innocence when you take a plea dirt bag. You accuse others of doing wrong and lying when you don't even know how to tell the truth you violate the law get arrested and then plea out to it you hypocrite you're trying to catch the golden parachute hence filing all frivolous complaints and lawsuits but remember little buddy what goes around comes around.

Unregistered
    Liar liar little James pants are on fire. You plead out to the charges you p.o.s. kind of hard to prove your innocence when you take a plea dirt bag. You accuse others of doing wrong and lying when you don't even know how to tell the truth you violate the law get arrested and then plea out to it you hypocrite you're trying to catch the golden parachute hence filing all frivolous complaints and lawsuits but remember little buddy what goes around comes around.
    Wow, you really are super ignorant of how the system works for being such an integral part of it. Just for arguendo it is noted that people can take a plea and later be proven innocent, it happens all the time.

Regardless, I never took any guilty plea. The court records are public and accessible online. Please show where I ever made or took a guilty plea, or one place I lied. I will be patiently awaiting your response.

Come on I am sure you can back up your statements, you'll need the evidence you allege to have for your defense in the coming defamation per se lawsuit anyway. Why not show us all the goods you have now and keep us from waiting.

Never have I violated the law with the purpose of getting arrested. However, I have been falsely arrested 3 times for exercising my First Amendment rights, and had Homestead and Monroe officers/deputies lie under oath about it. Kind of hard to refute an unedited recordings.

The best part of the bogus trespass arrest is the cellphone recording showing the cops lied last time came from the cops themselves. ROTFLMFAO

Here is the video where they claim I refused to leave I stopped for a minute or two, I grabbed my genitals, gave the cops the bird, and screamed **** you. Supposedly while this was occurring there was a Hispanic women with three small children walking into City hall, several civilians on the steps, and about 10 people in the parking lot who all stopped to watch my breach of the peace. The only thing I did was give Wright the bird which is protected activity:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TAWFSig08I

And here is one officers falsified arrest narrative:
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Narrative.html

And the same officers deposition:
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...osition-1.html

I am not trying to catch anything, your colleagues are apparently trying to catch a break, but keep committing perjury against me praying to get me hemmed on any bogus charge to cover up the blatant crimes they committed. You know crimes like false imprisonment, kidnapping, perjury, official misconduct, obstruction of justice, and last but not least R.I.C.O. to name a few.

Please point to one single frivolous suit I have filed. You know it is easy to talk trash, but much harder to back it up when you get called out on it. Come on I showed you mine, show me yours.

Please do counter file defamation suits against me because the truth is an absolute defense to defamation, so if I am lying you guys have nothing to worry about. I pray that one of the lying criminals with badges will be dumb enough to do just that giving me expanded discovery rights.

However, something tells me you have lots to worry about, and it appears likely you are already one of the named defendants.

Just to be a good sport here is the closeout memo from the last false charges brought against me:
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...eout-Memo.html

Don't worry when I find out definitively who you are by filing a subpoena for your IP, I will be happy to make you famous as well.

What was that term you use again? That's right, what goes around comes around.

Good luck with that buddy, you're gonna need all the help you can get.

Unregistered

Will the real Doc Justice please stand up..

There you go James McDonough aka Doc Justice hiding behind official.complaints and threats of lawsuits. You think you can intimidate and scare anyone who disagrees with you or puts up a fight. You are no better than all the corrupt cops and city.officials who you say have wronged you. After doing a little homework on you i have come to the conclusion that you are a thug and a criminal I've also come to the conclusion that you sir are crazy but what you fail to realize is that there is always someone crazier than you. So I am going to disengage with you on this because everyone knows you don't argue with crazy. Goodluck on your bullshit life sir and Godspeed on your frivolous bullshit lawsuits I'm sure some day you'll find that golden parachute.

Unregistered

Cool The Motherload that is going see the end of Doc Justice

This is going to shut Doc Justice's mouth forever, Bye Bye grabbing my manhood and throwing you the bird.....
    check this out https://goo.gl/8zbg5E

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast