He's back. Deputy Ralph Williams! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is going to shut Doc Justice's mouth forever, Bye Bye grabbing my manhood and throwing you the bird.....
    check this out https://goo.gl/8zbg5E
    Heck yeah, get that rat. Doc you should have just kept your mouth shut. See what we dig up on you when you cross the blue.

Unregistered
    Ralph Williams is a piece of garbage. It will only be a matter of time before he violates someone's rights again and gets locked up.

Unregistered
    Ralph Williams is a piece of garbage. It will only be a matter of time before he violates someone's rights again and gets locked up.
    And command supports this?

Unregistered
    Funny thing is that all 16 false charges that Homestead with the help of Gomez came at me with were dismissed. Gomez never stood up to me, he just lied about me falsely accusing me of committing crimes, the same way you are doing.

You got to be kidding about the illegal trespass order, where the officers falsified their A-forms and lied under oath in depositions and in open court. Hey Sherlock how does someone get lawfully trespassed from public property. It's OK we will wait for the answer, sure this is going to be great.

Your post is basically just a collection libelous per se statements and will be treated as such.

Good luck!
    psst..... you CAN get a trespass on a public place you idiot! You simply a dirt bag hiding with your cellphone video, buddy I will rip that cellphone out of your hand and beat your ass with it. And NO! I'm not a LEO but you sir are a loser and I know this for a fact and I have plenty of REAL DIRT on you! James...........

Unregistered
    psst..... you CAN get a trespass on a public place you idiot! You simply a dirt bag hiding with your cellphone video, buddy I will rip that cellphone out of your hand and beat your ass with it. And NO! I'm not a LEO but you sir are a loser and I know this for a fact and I have plenty of REAL DIRT on you! James...........
    Are that famous ex cop PI that sent a Miami cop to the federal pen some time back? Somewhere like Sunny Isles right?

Unregistered
    How did this thread get turned around? So what's going on with Ralph Williams?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12