+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 179
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A I DIDNT THINK THAT IT WOULD COME UP BECAUSE i ASSUMED IT WAS TAGS TO BE DEAD. I DIDNT EVEN THINK THAT THERE WOULD BE ANY WAY BACK TO COLLECT ANY MONEY FOR THE SUN PASS. I WASNT TRYING TO AVOID SUN PASS. IT WAS JUST THEY ARE ON THE CAR AND I DIDNT USE A SUN PASS. AND I DID NOT SO TO MAINTAIN THE ANONYMITY OF THE INVESTIGATIONS THAT WE WERE WORKING.

    Q EXPLAIN A LITTLE BIT MORE IN DETAIL WHY YOU DIDNT USE THE COUNTY SUN PASS THAT WAS ASSIGNED TO THE VEHICLES.

    A OUR COUNTY SUN PASSES ARE SUBJECT TO 119 RECORDS REQUESTS, LOST AND BASED ON THE TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT WE INVESTIGATED AND THE RESOURCES THAT THOSE PEOPLE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND WHATNOT HAVE, THEY WOULD HAVE THE SAME IF NOT BETTER RESOURCES THAN WE DO TO DISCOVER RECORDS AND FIGURE OUT LOCATIONS, WHETHER IT WOULD BE THROUGH SUN PASS TAG CHECK AND WHATNOT. SO THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DID NOT USE THE SUN PASS.

    Q DID YOU EVER HAVE THE INTENTION TO ACTUALLY DEFRAUD THE SUN PASS TOLL COMPANY?

    A ABSOLUTELY NOT. Q ARE YOU AWARE OF THE CONSEQUENCES THAT YOUR ACTION CAUSED?
    I WAS INFORMED OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ONE, PARTICULARLY ONE OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED, YES.

    Q DO YOU KNOW MR. MARLON MORRIS OR RENE ARMENDARIZ OR JUAN LUNA?

    A I DO NOT KNOW THEM.

    Q AS A RESULT OF HAVING UTILIZED THE UNAUTHORIZED FLORIDA TAG 653 WUM, WHICH WAS NOT ASSIGNED TO ANY DEPARTMENTAL ISSUED VEHICLE, YOU INCURRED ONE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED TWENTY ONE DOLLARS AND SEVEN CENTS OF UNPAID SUN PASS TOLLS, IS THAT CORRECT?

    A YES MA'AM.

    Q AND THE TEXAS TAG S76NTS YOU INCURRED TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTEEN DOLLARS AND NINETEEN CENTS, IS THAT CORRECT?

    A YES MA'AM

    Q AS A RESULT OF UTILIZING THE FLORIDA TAG AND INCURRING SEVERAL SUNPASS TOLLS VIOLATIONS, ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU CAUSED THE REGISTERED OWNER, WHICH IS MR. MARLON MORRIS DRIVER'S LICENSE TO BECOME SUSPENDED?

    A I WAS MADE AWARE OF THAT, YES.

    Q WHEN DID YOU BECOME AWARE OF THAT?

    A NOT UNTIL AFTER YOU GUYS DELIVERED THE PRIOR-TO-LETTER.

    Q HOWEVER, PRIOR TO THAT YOU HAD NO KNOWLEDGE?

    A I HAD NO CLUE.

    Q TO THE BEST OF YOUR RECOLLECTION, GOING BACK TO TUESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2011, YOU WERE DRIVING THE CHEVY, COLORADO AND COMMITTED A TRAFFIC INFRACTION WHERE YOU WERE UTILIZING THE FLORIDA TAG 654 WUM AT THE INTERSECTION OF NORTHWEST 207 STREET AND 27 AVENUE. WERE YOU AWARE THAT THIS INFRACTION OCCURRED WHICH WAS TO A RED LIGHT TRAFFIC CITATION ON A CAMERA?

    A NO, I WAS NOT.

    Q YOU PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED THAT YOU WOULD USE THESE TAGS AND CHANGE THEM PERIODICALLY BECAUSE OF YOUR SURVEILLANCE DETAILS ON CERTAIN CASES YOU WERE WORKING ON, CORRECT?

    A CORRECT.

    Q CLARIFY. IF YOU HAD A CONFIDENTIAL TAG WHICH DOES NOT COME BACK IF THEY RUN IT IN THE SYSTEM, WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO USE THESE OTHER TAGS AND NOT STAY WITH THE CONFIDENTIAL TAG?

    A BECAUSE OF THE LEVEL OF CRIMINALS THAT WE WERE DEALING WITH AND THE LEVEL OF INVESTIGATIONS THAT WE WERE DEALING WITH, WE WOULD INVESTIGATE PEOPLE WITH NUMEROUS RESOURCES, THE SAME OR BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAD, AND A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH A LOT OF POLITICAL PULL BECAUSE WE WERE WORKING IN PUBLIC CORRUPTION, POLITICIANS, OTHER POLICE DEPARTMENTS, OTHER POLICE OFFICERS, HIGHLY LEVEL COUNTY EMPLOYEES. AND BASED ON THE FACT THAT WE WERE DEALING WITH A SMARTER CALIBER OF CRIMINALS THAN THE NORMAL PERSON, THEY WOULD FIGURE OUT THAT IF THEY RAN A TAG AND IT CAME BACK AS A CONFIDENTIAL TAG OR A NOT ON FILE TAG, THAT THEY WOULD ASSUME THAT IT WAS A POLICE CAR, A POLICE VEHICLE, AND THUS COMPROMISE THE INVESTIGATION.

    Q AT ANY POINT DURING THE TIME THAT YOU UTILIZED THE TAGS, DID YOU UTILIZE THESE TAGS AND RUN THE SUN PASS WHILE GOING TO AND FROM WORK?

    A IT IS VERY POSSIBLE YES.

    Q ON JUNE 13, 2014 1 LITTLE BIT PRIOR TO THAT YOU RECEIVED A PRIOR-TO-LETTER. HOWEVER, ON JUNE 14,--ON JUNE 13, I AM SORRY-- YOU HAD CONTACT WITH STATE ATTORNEY JOHNNY HARDIMAN, IS THAT CORRECT?

    A I DIDNT CONTACT HER, DOUG HARTMAN DID. DOUG HARTMAN WAS MY ATTORNEY.

    Q WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT ENCOUNTER. WHEN SHE MET HIM ON BEHALF OF YOU?

    A I WASNT THERE SO DOUG HAD A CONVERSATION WITH JOHNNY HARDIMAN, SHE ADVISED HIM OF WHAT THESE ALLEGATIONS WERE AND WHAT THE POSSIBLE CRIMINAL ALLEGATIONS WERE. AND THEN I TOLD DOUG THAT I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF DOING ANYTHING LIKE THIS. THAT IS WHEN I FIRST LEARNED ABOUT THE GENTLEMEN WHO IS, I BELIEVE IT WAS THE ONE THAT WAS REPOSSESSED.

    MR. COYLE: LET ME INTERRUPT FOR ONE SECOND, SERGEANT.
    I DONT WANT HIM TO BLATANTLY DISCLOSE ANY CONFIDENTIAL ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGE THAT HE HAD WITH HIS ATTORNEY, WITH DOUG HARTMAN. SO, I GUESS, OBVIOUSLY IT SEEMS, WITH THE CLOSED OUT MEMO THAT DOUG HARTMAN SPOKE TO JOHNNY HARDIMAN THAT IS IN THERE, I DONT KNOW IF ANYTHING SPECIFIC THAT YOU NEED.

    SERGEANT MAHARAJ: WHAT I WOULD LIKE HIM TO EXPLAIN IS IF THERE EVER HAS BEEN SOME TYPE OF AGREEMENT THAT HE PAY BACK SUNPASS TOLL TO CORRECT THE SITUATION THAT OCCURRED.

    MR. COYLE: OKAY.

    THE WITNESS: IN ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION, YES THERE WAS.

    SERGEANT MAHARAJ:

    Q TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT THAT. HOW YOU ADDRESSED THE SITUATION

    A ONCE I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE, AND I DONT REMEMBER THE GENTLEMEN'S NAME, JUST IN GLANCING OVER THE FILE, I FOUND OUT ABOUT THAT, I TOLD DOUG THAT I WAS MORTIFIED THAT SOMEBODY ACTUALLY HAD SOME PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF THIS. I ASKED HIM WHAT WE COULD DO TO FIX IT. AND HE GOT IN TOUCH WITH JOHNNY AND JOHNNY GOT IN TOUCH WITH THE PEOPLE AT FLEET, AND THEY GAVE US THE NUMBER THAT WOULD RECTIFY THE SITUATION. AND I GOT THE MONEY AND RECTIFIED THE SITUATION AND SENT THE PAPERS

    Q IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I HAVE FAILED TO ASK YOU THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO THE STATEMENT?

    A NO MA'AM.

    MR. COYLE: I DONT HAVE ANY. THANK YOU.

    SERGEANT MAHARAJ: HAS EVERYTHING YOU SAID BEEN THE TRUTH, TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?

    A YES. ( ABSOLUTE AND COMPLETE BULLSHIT)!!!

    NO ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING TESTIFIED TO HAS BEEN BULLSHIT.

    1) WHY WASN'T HE ASKED TO PRODUCE HIS METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR THE TAGS ONLINE? LIKE MAYBE A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD STATEMENT OR RECEIPTS SHOWING THE PURCHASE?

    2) WHY SO MUCH OVERTIME? WHY WOULD YOU HAVE A STANDARD SCHEDULE AS OVERTIME WOULD ALLOW "AND THINGS OF THAT NATURE"?

    3) OK SIR, WE CAN "A VERY LITTLE BIT" SEE YOUR POINT OF THE TAGS BUT WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT UTILIZING THE SUNPASS THAT THESE "SUPER SMART CRIMINALS" WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF TRACING. EVEN THOUGH THERE'S NO WAY FOR THEM TO TRACE THE " CONFIDENTIAL TAG"

    ADDITIONALLY, BEING THE SEASONED VETERAN YOU ARE, YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IF ANYONE RUNS A CONFIDENTIAL TAG IT "RED FLAGS" AND YOUR IMMEDIATELY NOTIFIED. CORRECT?

    4) YOU ASKED HIM IF HE EVER RAN THE UNAUTHORIZED TAGS AND HE STATED NO. A SIMPLE TAL 6 ON YOUR PART SEARCH IN FCIC/NCIC WOULD SHOW IF AND WHO EVER RAN THOSE TAGS. WHY WASN'T THAT ASKED OR COMPLETED?

    WHY WASN'T A SUBPOENA SENT TO THE ONLINE COMPANY ASKING FOR ANY TAGS PURCHASED BY THIS CRIMINAL?
    PROBABLY BECAUSE THAT WOULD HAVE SHOWN HIM TO BE THR LIAR AND THIEF THAT EVERYONE KNOWS HE IS.

    5) WHY WOULD HE REFER TO ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY JOHNNY HARDIMAN AS THE STATE ATTORNEY? WHY WOULD HE REFER TO HER AS "JOHNNY" IF THEY WEREN'T FRIENDS AND DRINKING BUDDIES?

    6) WHY WASN'T HE ASKED HOW MANY TIMES HE ACTUALLY DEFRAUDED THE STATE BECAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE THE MANPOWER TO WATCH EVERY TAPE, ONLY THE BEGINNING AND ENDING OF EACH MONTH THIS CRIMINAL STOLE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED SO FREQUENTLY THIS THIEF WOULD HAVE OWED THOUSANDS MORE THAN THE COUPLE OF THOUSAND HE PAID.

    7) WHY WASN'T HE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY FOR THE STATE EMPLOYEES TIME TO VIEW THOSE TAPES AS ANY OTHER CRIMINAL WOULD BE? ESPECIALLY SINCE HE OWES THOUSANDS MORE THAN THEY HAD THE TIME YO COUNT. SO ONCE AGAIN HE GETS AWAY WITH STEALING THOUSANDS FROM THE CITIZENS OF THE STATE BECAUSE HE RAN SO MANY TOLLS, THEY DIDNT HAVE THE MANPOWER TO SIT AND COUNT THE THOUSANDS OF TIMES.

    THIS ENTIRE BULLSHIT INVESTIGATION WILL BE POSTED AND YOU CAN JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES AND COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.

    HERE'S MY QUESTION:
    SERGEANT AIMEE MAHARAJ AND EDWIN CABRERA HANDLED HIM WITH SUCH KID GLOVES ARE THEY PART OF THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY OR WERE THEY INSTRUCTED TO HANDLE THE INVEDTIGATION AS POORLY AS THEY DID?

    THEY HAD HIM DEAD TO RIGHTS ON THE PLATES AND ESPECIALLY ON THE NON USE OF THE SUNPASS. HE COULDN'T ANSWER IT BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS IT WAS SO HIS GRAND THEFT OF OVERTIME COULDN'T BR TRACKED.

    THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION. PRODUCE AN EMAIL YOU POS THAT SHOWS YOU PURCHASED THOSE TAGS FROM ONLINE AND DIDN'T CONFISCATE THEM FROM ILLIGALS DOWN SOUTH. YOU CAN'T, YOUR A LYING POS. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE!!

    MAHARAJ AND CABRERA, SIMPLE TAL 6 WILL TELL YOU WHO AND WHEN THOSE TAGS WERE EVER RAN AND BY WHAT AGENCY, THE OPERATOR, AND THE REQUESTING OFFICER.

    THIS ISNT DEAD, THE STATEWIDE PROSECUTORS OFFICE IS VERY INTERESTED. THEY LOVE GOING AFTER DIRTY LYING COPS.

    SLEEP TIGHT FATS!

    MUCH, MUCH MORE TO COME FELLAS!

    End of page 2
    Apparently to make Sergeant in MDPD you must be retarded or complete stupid. They asked more questions about the location of his office than the felonies he commited.
    Who gives a shit where his office is, WHY WASNY HE USING HIS SUNPASS RETARDS?
    WHAT THE HELL WAS CABRERA EVEN THERE FOR. THE IDIOT DIDNT ASK ONE QUESTION. MAYBE HE WAS THE COMMANDS PLANT!?!?!?

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Excerpt from MDPD memorandum dated July 25, 2014.

    Page 11

    DUE TO THE LARGE VOLUMES OF VIOLATIONS AND THE MANPOWER HOURS REQUIRED TO CAPTURE EVERY VIOLATION INVOLVED, SUNPASS WAS ONLY ABLE TO PROVIDE STILL IMAGES FROM THR BEGINNING AS WELL AS THE END OF EACH MONTH. THIS WAS DONE IN ORDER TO SHOW A CONSISTENT PATTERN WITH THE VEHICLES INVOLVED. THE STILL IMAGES PROVIDED OF THE VEHICLES WERE CONSISTENT WITH THE VEHICLES INVOLVED ASSIGNED TO SERGEANT SULLIVAN DURING THE TIME OF THR INCIDENT/ INFRACTION. ( REFER TO OFFICIAL RECORDS #22, #23, #24 AND #25.)

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Several formal complaints have already been written per IRS requirements, as well as several certified copies send to the Internal Revenue Service Investigations Unit on Sullivan and his wife.

    Thank you for the direction of our next travels. Whoever wrote this below. Thank you again.

    "If mr Sullivan did indeed, as stated above, make "full payment" of the tolls incurred, then effectively acknowledged that he received a monetary benefit and he needs to amend his tax returns for those year(s) and file a 1040X for each year because the benefit received at the time would/should have been recognized as "income" and the resultant toll expense, insomuch as it constituted a PLE (personal living expense) would have been a non-deductible expense.

    you guys need to forward this to the FBI agent that started the whole thing and have him forward the information to the IRS. (or you could make the referral yourself and collect a finders fee, but you have to have concrete facts). Because I am sure that even a moderately competent Revenue Agent would be able to identify more income issues on this individual's tax returns than just the sunpass "issue".


    Mr. Moderator they will try and silence this through you. We encourage you to look at this Public Record knowledge for yourself. Then make your decision. Thank you. 119.07 is in place for many reasons, to include this.
    It is about time these individuals get a taste of thier own medicine. It's been going on to long within our department.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    ********ALL PUBLIC RECORDS*******


    Miami Dade Police Department
    Professional Compliance Bureau
    18805 N.W. 27th Avenue
    Miami Gardens, Florida 33056-3154

    JANUARY 14, 2015,

    Sergeant Kelly M. Sullivan
    North Operations Division
    Northwest District

    Dear Sergeant Sullivan,

    Please be informed that the professional compliance bureau investigation, conducted under case number IA 2013-0180, has been completed with a disposition of sustained.

    If you wish to obtain a copy of the case, please contact our Public Records Section at (305) 626-7197.

    Sincerely,

    Richard Anion
    Major

    RA/ias

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ********ALL PUBLIC RECORDS*******


    Miami Dade Police Department
    Professional Compliance Bureau
    18805 N.W. 27th Avenue
    Miami Gardens, Florida 33056-3154

    JANUARY 14, 2015,

    Sergeant Kelly M. Sullivan
    North Operations Division
    Northwest District

    Dear Sergeant Sullivan,

    Please be informed that the professional compliance bureau investigation, conducted under case number IA 2013-0180, has been completed with a disposition of sustained.

    If you wish to obtain a copy of the case, please contact our Public Records Section at (305) 626-7197.

    Sincerely,

    Richard Anion
    Major

    RA/ias
    And of course this clusterf$&@ck of a case was investigated under the watchful eye of an administration rat named Richie Amion. This guy's only purpose at PCB was to cover up cases and protect the administration. This is the same idiot who permitted Lt. Mata to sell coke out of the PCB building. His reward was to be made Assistant Director. No wonder MDPD has become the laughingstock of the law enforcement community in South Florida.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ********ALL PUBLIC RECORDS*******


    Miami Dade Police Department
    Professional Compliance Bureau
    18805 N.W. 27th Avenue
    Miami Gardens, Florida 33056-3154

    JANUARY 14, 2015,

    Sergeant Kelly M. Sullivan
    North Operations Division
    Northwest District

    Dear Sergeant Sullivan,

    Please be informed that the professional compliance bureau investigation, conducted under case number IA 2013-0180, has been completed with a disposition of sustained.

    If you wish to obtain a copy of the case, please contact our Public Records Section at (305) 626-7197.

    Sincerely,

    Richard Anion
    Major

    RA/ias
    And he is rewarded with a transfer. He should of been fired like many have been for far less. Wow. What has this department come to.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask Fatboy just how fake all this news is. The only think fake is the thing your wife crams up your ass every week for that prostate rub you love so much.

    There is so much more information coming out on your friend he's going to ask if he can cram his head up your ass and tickle your prostate with his tongue instead of your wife using her strap-on, on you.
    Jesus, what a liar this dude is. Does he even know what it means to tell the truth? Cops are supposed to stand for what is right, you know like the truth. This guy piles one lie after the other.
    Great choices there MDPD.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jesus, what a liar this dude is. Does he even know what it means to tell the truth? Cops are supposed to stand for what is right, you know like the truth. This guy piles one lie after the other.
    Great choices there MDPD.
    Common white trash is all he is lying common white trash. Shameful!

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Excerpt from MDPD memorandum dated July 25, 2014.

    Page 11

    DUE TO THE LARGE VOLUMES OF VIOLATIONS AND THE MANPOWER HOURS REQUIRED TO CAPTURE EVERY VIOLATION INVOLVED, SUNPASS WAS ONLY ABLE TO PROVIDE STILL IMAGES FROM THR BEGINNING AS WELL AS THE END OF EACH MONTH. THIS WAS DONE IN ORDER TO SHOW A CONSISTENT PATTERN WITH THE VEHICLES INVOLVED. THE STILL IMAGES PROVIDED OF THE VEHICLES WERE CONSISTENT WITH THE VEHICLES INVOLVED ASSIGNED TO SERGEANT SULLIVAN DURING THE TIME OF THR INCIDENT/ INFRACTION. ( REFER TO OFFICIAL RECORDS #22, #23, #24 AND #25.)
    Could you imagine between the Grand Theft of overtime and thousands of toll violations what this POS actually owes. Then he has the nerve to ask people for Christmas money because the blood can't flow through his fat wife's veins. MDPD should be ashamed.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I've known this load of crap since he started here. He latched onto whoever can do something for him, like unlimited OVERTIME and never reciprocates.

    He's nothing but common trash and he doesn't care who he steps on to get his way. To his subordinates, second guess every command he gives. Keep a log of everything he tells you and orders he gives because he has absolutely no problem handing you up. He's a cancer that continues to plague this agency. He's a big part of the "good old boy system". He will have absolutely no problem handing you up.

    He has friends at headquarters that continue to keep this known turd on which is going to cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars. It's our understanding the state and county has already tried to settle his current lawsuit and they were laughed out of the room.

    Great things in the future Sergeant Fats and he knows it.

    Don't get yourselves drawn into his problem. Believe me, you don't need it.

    In the end he's losing everything including his prized white trash NASCAR collection.

    Stay tuned for much more of his investigations over his illustrious career. He should be proud, an ass kissing thief with no morals. Be proud man, be proud.

    Keep an eye on his hospital visits while on duty that would be another crime to add to his long list of crimes already committed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •