Sgt. Kelly Sullivan #1693 - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had the misfortune of attending the same academy class as the low life fat pig spoken about here. He was an idiot then and I can see by the 18+ pages of comments here, he has not changed. He was a snitch for Erched and Glass years ago until his toll theft case landed him in a district and he will retire in place after a miserable career highlighted by broken marriages and loose kids. Just in time for a massive heart attack on the count of his 400 pounds.
    Wow, June 1991. That's been 28 years since those BLE academy days. LOL

Unregistered
    I had the misfortune of attending the same academy class as the low life fat pig spoken about here. He was an idiot then and I can see by the 18+ pages of comments here, he has not changed. He was a snitch for Erched and Glass years ago until his toll theft case landed him in a district and he will retire in place after a miserable career highlighted by broken marriages and loose kids. Just in time for a massive heart attack on the count of his 400 pounds.
    Thank you sir or ma’am for persevering in this crazy environment for all those years. Hang in there, not too much longer to go.

Unregistered
    Thought he was going to be 09-39'd?

Unregistered
    No surprise there

Unregistered
    Thought he was going to be 09-39'd?
    White people never get arrested.

Unregistered
    White people never get arrested.
    They get promoted out of trouble. The fact that this lowlife can still make money at Special Events while treating others like shot is incredible!!
    What a joke.

Unregistered
    They sent him back to the ROAD.

Unregistered
    KS stop calling the world in an attempt to get a cushy job (HQ)in order to continuing scamming the COUNTY. It’s not people’s problem you have financial hardships like you claim.

Unregistered
    This Sgt. is such a crybaby!! Shut the hell up already nobody cares !!!!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819