Future - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Future

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's pretty funny to blame f2 for something that was started before he got here. It's the director himself that has requested the tweaks to it since he has been here. No new chief is going to change that. How hard is it to send a short recap for what u did. It's the ones who do nothing that complain, just a thought for the chronic times.
    Actually not true. We get tired of having to regurgitate EVERYTHING we have done for the week. Our office stays pretty active and so does our LT. BUT we get sick and tired of having to report on our DAS. Then on the Chronic. Then on an IR. Then the Major wants a separate spreadsheet for what we have done. It gets old, and as an office that is productive, it is counterproductive having to report it 4 or 5 different ways when only a handful of people give a sh**. The Director is a good man and I appreciate his interest, but he is way TOO FAR down into the weeds.

Unregistered
    Frank is a good guy. So is Thomas. Janet is the best there is. They picked a chief that from all possible google search, is just as good. We are really lucky to have the team we have.

Unregistered
    Actually not true. We get tired of having to regurgitate EVERYTHING we have done for the week. Our office stays pretty active and so does our LT. BUT we get sick and tired of having to report on our DAS. Then on the Chronic. Then on an IR. Then the Major wants a separate spreadsheet for what we have done. It gets old, and as an office that is productive, it is counterproductive having to report it 4 or 5 different ways when only a handful of people give a sh**. The Director is a good man and I appreciate his interest, but he is way TOO FAR down into the weeds.
    I see your point. It must b a south thing on the spreadsheet. No office in the north does spreadsheets

Unregistered
    Frank is a good guy. So is Thomas. Janet is the best there is. They picked a chief that from all possible google search, is just as good. We are really lucky to have the team we have.
    Wow is all I can say for the cheerleader. I hope this chief actually gets them to follow through and fix all the policies they said were flawed. Maybe Janet will b able to actually do what she claimed she was going to do.

Unregistered
    Most of what you said is true. Did you ever have a chance to read the complex felony masterpiece authored by F2? That alone would make one wonder why he wasn't given the nod to be #1 here. Just think of the possibilities!!!!

Unregistered
    That complex felony nonsense is old news. As far as I know there are only a couple of felonies in the beverage law (taxes and moonshine). Nothing matters but beverage law and most of the people here have no knowledge of those dark days..

Unregistered
    Well said my friend! Wish I knew who you were so I could buy you a beer and we could have a good laugh!!!
    I would rather work prostitution, gambling, drugs and any other violation that involves licensees, their employees or patrons. That's what I've done for many years and will continue to do.

Unregistered
    I would rather work prostitution, gambling, drugs and any other violation that involves licensees, their employees or patrons. That's what I've done for many years and will continue to do.
    That is a piece of exactly what we are supposed to be doing. Good job doing what you were hired to do.

Unregistered
    We should be working it all!

Unregistered
    ABT's official position and one that was upheld this year in appeals court is,
    "Though authorized with incidental enforcement authority over other violations of law, the Division lacks substantive authority to interpret the prohibitions and definitions of the criminal gambling statute or any other statutes outside the Beverage Law and the tobacco law not specifically assigned to the Division."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast