Tubbs revealed - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubbs revealed

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Hahaha. Wrong again. Wow you guys really are losing sleep wondering who I am. Hahaha. Get er done

Unregistered
    No Tubsy your upset cause you were outed.
    Who's the dumb azz now.

Haha. If you say so. Hey dumb azz. I've never worked in D-2. I told you in an north end Deputy but keep guessing. Hahaha. I'm still posting and still laughing at you. Dumb azz. Oh sorry. Double wide

Unregistered
    No Tubsy I never said anything about D-2. And by your reponse you assume I am white (dead wrong). Your an uneducated brother that is making us all look bad. So by your response I have struck a nerve, thanks for your unintentional admission. Who's the dumb azzz now. You were outed long ago when someone looked over your shoulder while you were posting on your phone. Sleep well my nubian brother, (your a disgrace).

Unregistered
    Big tub of shit!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    Still not Thurston. Still not Elgin or Nate. And it's obvious you haven't worked the streets since the 80's. "Beat guts" "chicken heads". Haha. Hey the 80's called and they're waiting for you to take off your Members only jacket. Hahaha. You are a pathetic Dumb azz, but keep guessing and I'll keep posting and laughing at you
    elgin doesnt need this blog. he has a respected newspaper and can get factual information out and around the country if not the world.. b smarter than this clown.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No Tubsy I never said anything about D-2. And by your reponse you assume I am white (dead wrong). Your an uneducated brother that is making us all look bad. So by your response I have struck a nerve, thanks for your unintentional admission. Who's the dumb azzz now. You were outed long ago when someone looked over your shoulder while you were posting on your phone. Sleep well my nubian brother, (your a disgrace).
    LOVE IT...keep up the good work. Tubbs is a disgrace and I am sure he will have the same old stupid response right Tubbsie you DUMB A$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well you obviously don't work for BSO. District 2 IS Dania Beach and has been for as long as I've been here. And someone looking over my shoulder is funny. If they saw me they you should have no issue outing me. I'm waiting. And since I'm so "uneducated" I guess I'll help you and teach the difference between "your" and "you're". But I understand since you know me you obviously weren't sitting behind me in college. And yes you are a dumb azz and you've been outed. Hahahahaha.

Unregistered
    Tubsy Wubsy is upset because he's been outed. I'll see you at the gas pumps in Pompano.

Haha. Well dummy RT is still out from a shooting and I'm still not him either. I've told you fools several times I'm in Didtrict 10. Not 11 not 2. But keep guessing and maybe sometime before I retire you might get it right. Hahahaha. Dumb azz. And by the way the other poster was was obviously a civilian who didn't know that District 2 and Dania were the same. Sorry civilians all of our districts have number identifiers. Hahahaha

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast