Employment question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Employment question

I am at the polygraph/Background portion of the hiring process and have a question. My date was rescheduled and my recruiter informed me that the board requested my application to be the first they received. The part I'm confused about is that my packet isn't complete and they are determining my eligibility right away. Has anyone else had this happen or maybe understand why they are doing it this way?

Unregistered
    When did you apply?

Unregistered
    I have 14 years experience at another agaency. Does anyone know what pay level I would start at with Manatee County Sheriff’s Office if I applied

MSO Dputy

MSO Deputy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have 14 years experience at another agaency. Does anyone know what pay level I would start at with Manatee County Sheriff’s Office if I applied
    Starting salary, like everybody else. Approx 42K

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MSO Dputy View Post
    Starting salary, like everybody else. Approx 42K
    MSO website shows salary at $46,710.04 to $72,22.80 for L.E Deputy.

Unregistered
    Apply with Sarasota SO. The Bradenton area is a sh*thole trust me, when you drive from Bradentucky to Sarasota you really think you crossed a border lol. Salary is better with SSO, and they'll adjust your salary if you have prior experience as a LEO.

Unregistered
    Agreed SSO pay will surpass MSO and much better place to work with more opportunity. Don't get me wrong MSOis a good agency but we are leaps and bounds behind SSO.

Unregistered
    Apply with Sarasota SO. The Bradenton area is a sh*thole trust me, when you drive from Bradentucky to Sarasota you really think you crossed a border lol. Salary is better with SSO, and they'll adjust your salary if you have prior experience as a LEO.
    SCSO isn't worth it, regardless of what they pay. Just look at the latest news about Sheriff K, also check their forum here. He isn't very liked by many.

Unregistered
    SCSO isn't worth it, regardless of what they pay. Just look at the latest news about Sheriff K, also check their forum here. He isn't very liked by many.
    Knight is advertising for "low cost deputies" (his words). That says a lot about what he thinks of employees. Click here and scroll down to the portion highlighted in yellow:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3822...puty-II-Hiring

Stay safe.

Unregistered
    Knight is advertising for "low cost deputies" (his words). That says a lot about what he thinks of employees. Click here and scroll down to the portion highlighted in yellow:

https://www.scribd.com/document/3822...puty-II-Hiring

Stay safe.
    I am not sure what your point is. This is the announcement for the new School Resource Officer positions. It is not the job description for patrol Deputy with SSO. Most of the folks who applied for this position are retired from another LEO agency (they get a pension). Whatever "his words" were anyone applying for this position should be able to read the job description including the portion highlighted in yellow. There is no trick here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast