Unit #72470 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unit #72470

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    why oh why is anyone talking to this person. People need to slow down stop killing people or get a ticket. You do not like it drive the speed limit
    It was a stop for improper display of a paper tag.
    Regardless of the reason, it was a hazard to the public in how the stop was effected.

Unregistered
    why oh why is anyone talking to this person. People need to slow down stop killing people or get a ticket. You do not like it drive the speed limit
    I agree with you.

I still would like to know how an officer, if they have male pattern baldness, or for any other preferential reason, has this type of hair style is attacked by this guy?

I would also like to know know how this preferred personal appearance, justifies any comparison to mentally and physically handicapped children?

And furthermore, Stephanie, you being the self proclaimed champion of "Leo's and the mentally ill" on this message board have abided by this person's statements, with no admonshiment, ridicule or any other language that indicates how unacceptable this is.

This person who has generalized a hair style with special needs persons is beyond deplorable and once again, continues to discredit themselves, and Stephanie, your silence and your alleged concerns over LEO treatment of mentally ill persons, discredits yours.

Unregistered
    I agree with you.

I still would like to know how an officer, if they have male pattern baldness, or for any other preferential reason, has this type of hair style is attacked by this guy?

I would also like to know know how this preferred personal appearance, justifies any comparison to mentally and physically handicapped children?

And furthermore, Stephanie, you being the self proclaimed champion of "Leo's and the mentally ill" on this message board have abided by this person's statements, with no admonshiment, ridicule or any other language that indicates how unacceptable this is.

This person who has generalized a hair style with special needs persons is beyond deplorable and once again, continues to discredit themselves, and Stephanie, your silence and your alleged concerns over LEO treatment of mentally ill persons, discredits yours.
    Although I do not agree with this guy or gal at all. I did not see this person comparing physically or mentally ill children. The statement was short bus riders. Could mean just children. That is all. Heck what do you expect are new pres can do it in front of the country and he is voted in.

Hairstyle I think what is being alluded to is the nppd is basically made up of white males with shaved heads. That is public knowledge very little diversity and also very few woman.

So I also think there are many more important things to be talking g about and finding ways to make changes.
    I do not think Stephanie should, comment because it is perception. My perception of it is nonsense. So with that being said lets move on.

Unregistered
    Although I do not agree with this guy or gal at all. I did not see this person comparing physically or mentally ill children. The statement was short bus riders. Could mean just children. That is all. Heck what do you expect are new pres can do it in front of the country and he is voted in.

Hairstyle I think what is being alluded to is the nppd is basically made up of white males with shaved heads. That is public knowledge very little diversity and also very few woman.

So I also think there are many more important things to be talking g about and finding ways to make changes.
    I do not think Stephanie should, comment because it is perception. My perception of it is nonsense. So with that being said lets move on.
    I see. You must have been an advisor to the Clinton campaign. You should move on with her

Unregistered
    I see. You must have been an advisor to the Clinton campaign. You should move on with her
    very mature and intelligent comment, not !!!!!!! they have as much right to make there views know as you do in making your idiotic comments. Like it or not

Unregistered

Short bus rider = ged recipient = unable to pass the test to be an mp = nppd chief

I think the title explains the reference to the short bus. The lack of hair is an observation, not a critique.

Unregistered
    I think the title explains the reference to the short bus. The lack of hair is an observation, not a critique.
    I believe the shorty bus comment is in reference to Chief's mode of transportation to grammar school, Brown elementary in RI a special ed school when you really had to be special to attend (old school special ed)

Unregistered
    I believe the shorty bus comment is in reference to Chief's mode of transportation to grammar school, Brown elementary in RI a special ed school when you really had to be special to attend (old school special ed)
    Unreal why don't you go somewhere else. Change does not occur with name calling, Speculation AND IGNORANCE.

Unregistered
    Unreal why don't you go somewhere else. Change does not occur with name calling, Speculation AND IGNORANCE.
    truth is the truth it is all in the records, so no one is name calling etc think that was a random pick of a random school, not likely. So before you rant look back thru the threads here it is all been stated many many times before. I am perfectly fine staying right here and annoying you !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    truth is the truth it is all in the records, so no one is name calling etc think that was a random pick of a random school, not likely. So before you rant look back thru the threads here it is all been stated many many times before. I am perfectly fine staying right here and annoying you !!!!!!!!!
    Just leave and go find your perfect agency to work for, officers with salon quality hair, pretty colored gas stations, promotion quotas, correct water levels in canals, traffic lights at each and every single intersection, ACO 24/7, 6 figure salaries, civilian review boards, mayors, police commissioners and public safety directors.

You have b*tched about too many things to remember, so by all means go ahead and correct this post now

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast