Sheriff Tom Knight's damning words about Deputy Frank Bybee - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered

We have set up a fund me page at www.generosity,com search help heike and the boys

You can donate anonymously, most everyone on this site knows that frankie is being sey up. His wife and boys are struggling with this whole thing, plese donate what you can, thank you.

Unregistered

NEW FUND ME SITE FOR fRANKIE BYBEE. WWW.GENERSOITY,COM SEARCH HELP HEIKE AND THE BOYS

New website for fundraising for frank bybee, www.generosity.com search help heike and the boys. Please donate if you can

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    this whole thing is an egregious criminal set-up to destroy deputy frank bybee's credibility and character, to thus destroy bybee's upcoming federal lawsuit against sheriff tom knight. The pca omits too many facts, so it is impossible for a reader to understand the "totality of the circumstances." if the pca is the only thing that is read, then bybee looks as guilty as sin, but if the "totality of the circumstances" are presented, it becomes abundantly clear that bybee is a scapegoat for knight.

Knight is dastardly evil. It's unfortunate that many of the following facts have to come from a herald-tribune newspaper report, instead of coming from tom knight:

title: sheriff's damning words about deputy must be based on evidence he hasn't mentioned

author: tom lyons

snip:

• the victim is the only witness to the alleged assault at her home, and she is an emotionally disturbed woman who has been baker acted multiple times.
    • the woman's texted words portray her as a bizarrely mercurial character. She changes from warm and appreciative to demanding to insulting and hostile to flat out threatening, and often back again.
    • they also make it clear that she did frequently urge bybee to accept money, sometimes lots of it. His responses show multiple refusals when texting.
    • she said in texts that she could no longer care for the animal during and after a series of medical and psychiatric treatments. In the text messages, she urged him to keep the dog. Yet, she told the sheriff's office she did not say that.
    • defense attorney charles britt says his client only accepted two checks, one for veterinary bills and related costs when he took over care of her dog.
    • the other check was for handling her car repairs and covering a series of time-consuming errands, britt says. He says the checks were for $1,000 each and that bybee later wrote checks back to the woman to return the money, before any of knight's accusations arose.
    • the 79-year-old woman said she had no desire to give money to bybee and his family. The text messages repeatedly say otherwise. More than once she tells bybee he must stop refusing money and accept some return generosity. At times she sounds insistent and insulted that he won't. "i want to leave you and your boys and beautiful family my legacy," one message insists. She explains, "i look at you and your family as a present from god at a very terrible time in my life." she says she filled out checks and that "these are my final days and i really don't want my money going to the government."
    • at one point she orders him out of her life, and after he agrees, she demands that he come over to clean up a mess in the garage and do something with a mailbox. When he says he can't, she threatens that "i will call the sheriff's office by 7:30 pm if this mess in the garage was half cleaned up." when he says he is sorry she is having a bad day, and that he can help her another time, she says, "730 or i'm calling the cops." soon after, a message says: "730 is coming." he tells her no. "you are mean, ungrateful and demanding. I have tried to help you. I'm sorry but my family and i can't do it anymore."
    • "police on their way," says her response.
    • there also were suicide notes, sent via email. One was to a woman, "the meanest friend i ever had. Don't call police. I'll tell them you are the crazy one." another was to bybee. She calls him the nicest person she had ever known, but says, "i hate you to your soul and am sorry for causing problems with your work."
    • when a neighbor reported the 79-year-old woman's car was running in her garage and deputies found her in the house, she soon told investigators that bybee came there, attacked her and made her take a pill. She said she passed out and woke up with her car running in the garage spewing fumes into her house through an open door. Knight apparently sees no cause to doubt it.
    • the texts and emails make me glad i have never met her or tried to help her. I'd be afraid to.
    • basing a criminal case on her word would be absurd, some of her neighbors agree. Some report bizarre, angry and manipulative behavior from her.

none of this was disclosed to the public by knight. Instead, knight publicly said that bybee's invocation of his constitutional rights is proof that he is a criminal. Knight has twisted and turned and omitted facts to present an "evidence circus."

newspaper source:
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20...asnt-mentioned

if you want to donate to bybee's legal defense, then go to the "go fund me" website and do a search for bybee to get to the web-page to make donations.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can donate anonymously, most everyone on this site knows that frankie is being sey up. His wife and boys are struggling with this whole thing, plese donate what you can, thank you.

You're gonna continue to collect when his credit card fraud charges come to light?? You're just as guilty trying to save his name! He is a f u c k in g criminal! Save your money up for the upcoming bond for the new charges if you love him so much.

Unregistered
    You're gonna continue to collect when his credit card fraud charges come to light?? You're just as guilty trying to save his name! He is a f u c k in g criminal! Save your money up for the upcoming bond for the new charges if you love him so much.
    When I was new at this job, I would have believed your c*ckamamie answer. However, after seeing Knight’s consistent dishonorable actions, no way! How many good hardwork SSO employees are going to be suspended and punished on trumped up ridiculous allegations? Anyone who doesn’t toe Knight’s party line is persecuted on trumped up crap. Let’s hold off on any judgements against Bybee until a jury of our peers speaks loud and clear.

Unregistered
    The old “go fund me” site collected over 5k for Bybee. However, it’s good that it was taken down because now Knight’s henchmen cannot see which SSO employees donated to Bybee’s legal case. You can bet your bottom dollar that if SSO employees are giving money to Bybee’s legal defense team, then they know that the case is politically motivated without substance or merit. It is a civil case that Knight egregiously turned into a criminal case.

Knight’s main goal right now is to “stack the charges” against Bybee. On top of charging Bybee with defrauding the sig 20 lady by allegedly writing himself check and then allegedly sending them to himself in the U.S. mail – Knight also Bybee charged with petit theft for one dollar for each check (for the value of the paper). Next, Knight will allegedly stack on some sort of a credit card fraud charge. Go ahead Mr. Knight and stack the charges as high as you like, but it won’t make your false allegations stick.

Unregistered

new fund me site for Frank Bybee www.generosity.com search help heike and the boys

We will continue to raise money for Frankie until he has his day in court, This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, you are innocent
    until proven guilty in a court of law, not the court of TK, Man I hope your not in the SO, your thinking and reasoning are way out of
    wack, if you are and when the day comes when TK sets you up, I hope you remember this thread.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Stacked allegations against Bybee

totally agree..knight is and always has been a piece of SHIT..
    It’s important to stay focused and to not call people names because that won’t accomplish anything constructive. Let the civil case run its way through criminal court and eventually, Knight’s true political colors and motives will be exposed, but unfortunately, it will take a long time and it will be at the political expense, economic expense, and career destroying expense of Bybee.

This civil case has bogusly created criminal charges that are being ridiculously “stacked.” For example, there are usually about 125 individual checks in an entire box of checks. An entire box of checks costs anywhere from being free to about $5.50 for the box (depending on the bank), which comes about to a value of about 4 cents per individual check. However, Knight is laughably accusing Bybee of petit theft for allegedly stealing three checks at an alleged value of one dollar per check e.g. the PCA lists the value of the checks at one dollar each. That’s an example of the ridiculous direction that this case has gone. That is the smallest criminal charge against Bybee (the rest are bogus felony charges). By the time the investigation is complete, there will probably be a total of seven alleged criminal charges stacked against Bybee.

This is the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Unregistered
    It’s important to stay focused and to not call people names because that won’t accomplish anything constructive. Let the civil case run its way through criminal court and eventually, Knight’s true political colors and motives will be exposed, but unfortunately, it will take a long time and it will be at the political expense, economic expense, and career destroying expense of Bybee.

This civil case has bogusly created criminal charges that are being ridiculously “stacked.” For example, there are usually about 125 individual checks in an entire box of checks. An entire box of checks costs anywhere from being free to about $5.50 for the box (depending on the bank), which comes about to a value of about 4 cents per individual check. However, Knight is laughably accusing Bybee of petit theft for allegedly stealing three checks at an alleged value of one dollar per check e.g. the PCA lists the value of the checks at one dollar each. That’s an example of the ridiculous direction that this case has gone. That is the smallest criminal charge against Bybee (the rest are bogus felony charges). By the time the investigation is complete, there will probably be a total of seven alleged criminal charges stacked against Bybee.

This is the straw that broke the camel’s back.
    I am glad there are people with a brain left in this world. The things you guys are saying about these two deputies is embarrassing for the rest of us who work with you, that is if any of you are even cops. Let this case run its course. Our SAO is not filled with dimwits and if there are ulterior motives they will be revealed eventually. Don't any of you have anything better to do?

Unregistered
    I am glad there are people with a brain left in this world. The things you guys are saying about these two deputies is embarrassing for the rest of us who work with you, that is if any of you are even cops. Let this case run its course. Our SAO is not filled with dimwits and if there are ulterior motives they will be revealed eventually. Don't any of you have anything better to do?
    No SAO attorney is going to stick his neck out for Knight's sake. Once the "totality of the circumstances" are investigated, nobody is going to want to get near this case. SAO attorneys will distance themselves from this case, as well as distancing themselves from Knight.

Unregistered
    No SAO attorney is going to stick his neck out for Knight's sake. Once the "totality of the circumstances" are investigated, nobody is going to want to get near this case. SAO attorneys will distance themselves from this case, as well as distancing themselves from Knight.
    Once all the SAO prosecutors and defense attorneys begin digesting this case, Maalox won't help and it's going to look very unpalatable for the integrity of the 2nd floor (at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. Knight's "unholy political games" have reached epic proportions and have now put Brodsky smack dab in the center of this ridiculous case. Two questions:
    - Will Brodsky go to bat for Knight (after Brodsky gets A-L-L the facts)?
    - What advice did Jeff Bell give to Knight in this political-civil-criminal mess?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast