Standing up for themselves - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look what the Portt Authoritie did. Man does this sound familiar and then the cowards came out!! http://www.nbc-2.com/story/34327722/...olice-unionize
    Port Authority

Unregistered
    Disney vacation club... all of command staff have membership. for the last 10 years. if your not part, your out. unless you're a family member. and I think we all know who is..... starts with mg and bl. jack led it all.

Unregistered

Get rid of these fake cops

Disney vacation club... all of command staff have membership. for the last 10 years. if your not part, your out. unless you're a family member. and I think we all know who is..... starts with mg and bl. jack led it all.
    What grade are you idiots in? Why does someone get rid of the fake ass crybabies and why your at it block them from our site. I’m tired of listening to this kindergarten crap.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you have your union get a membership as part of your new contract, they’ve done so much for you so far. Oh that’s right they can’t even gotten close to getting you a contract. LOSERS!

Unregistered

Where is my raise

Where is my raise? It's a simple question, can't one of you union guys let know?

Unregistered
    Where is my raise? It's a simple question, can't one of you union guys let know?
    That’s cause your ***** ass Union has no power to do anything for you.

Unregistered
    Unionized yourselves right out of a job didn’t you! From what I hear the Commissioner, the Airport and the Sheriff have already begun the process of desolving your sorry asses.

So I ask you again, how’s that union working out for y’all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12