Stuff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuff

Unregistered

Stuff

Word is Troy King was X15 after a search warrant and singing like a canary!!

Word is Frank Bybee gonna be x15 for felony ag48

Great bunch of cops!!!!

Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word is Frank Bybee gonna be x15 for felony ag48
    Nope, don't believe it at all.

On the other hand, if Knight wants you, then IA can be twisted and turned to got in any number of different directions.

Unregistered
    Nope, don't believe it at all.

On the other hand, if Knight wants you, then IA can be twisted and turned to got in any number of different directions.
    Yea singing like a canary. Rolling over.

Unregistered
    Yea singing like a canary. Rolling over.
    We are required by law to tell the truth or to "roll over" (your words). It's interesting that MIKE MERCURI0 also uses that term a lot.

Unregistered
    We are required by law to tell the truth or to "roll over" (your words). It's interesting that MIKE MERCURI0 also uses that term a lot.

Mike M E R C U R I O is nothing more than a fat *****. He is and never has been a cop.

And Frank B - beating up an elderly woman????? Really???? And scamming her for money??? You are a piece of shit!!! And Troy K - destined for trouble but how many of us are you ratting out now????

Unregistered
    Mike M E R C U R I O is nothing more than a fat *****. He is and never has been a cop.

And Frank B - beating up an elderly woman????? Really???? And scamming her for money??? You are a piece of shit!!! And Troy K - destined for trouble but how many of us are you ratting out now????

As I said. Bybee x15.

Now there are more coming on another matter.

Unregistered
    Who in the world is Frankie Bybee's supervisor? I would have to call into question how his supervisor did not know that this was going on. Perhaps they were "buddys" for a long time, who knows, but he should be questioned too. How's that working out for ya?

Unregistered

What's going on with Troy K???

Unregistered

Frank Bybee

Frank is currently in a lawsuit against sherriff TK and his biggest political funding. The lawsuit was getting a court date for February, then all of the sudden out of the blue the sherriff finds and pins a case on Frank.... and within 12 hours the "sold dog" is found and returned. My gut says the sherriff is simply pinning this case on Frank to ruin his outstanding service record so he will not be employeed again, and try to get him to back off of the lawsuit as he has continued to try over the course of the lawsuit. In previous articles TK threated and demoted Frank to get him to drop the lawsuit. TK is more than likely going to drop all charges but have ruined a good mans career. Frank is a military vet, former SWAT, former deep cover narcotics officer. But TK made a point to smerk and say Frank didnt have a glamorous career.. watch the video again you can see in body language and words TK is out for revenge.

Unregistered
    Frank is currently in a lawsuit against sherriff TK and his biggest political funding. The lawsuit was getting a court date for February, then all of the sudden out of the blue the sherriff finds and pins a case on Frank.... and within 12 hours the "sold dog" is found and returned. My gut says the sherriff is simply pinning this case on Frank to ruin his outstanding service record so he will not be employeed again, and try to get him to back off of the lawsuit as he has continued to try over the course of the lawsuit. In previous articles TK threated and demoted Frank to get him to drop the lawsuit. TK is more than likely going to drop all charges but have ruined a good mans career. Frank is a military vet, former SWAT, former deep cover narcotics officer. But TK made a point to smerk and say Frank didnt have a glamorous career.. watch the video again you can see in body language and words TK is out for revenge.
    It's all going to boil down to the testimony of the alleged victim. Others have said that she called 911 multiple times to announce that she was going to kill herself, but then she denied calling 911 to the responding deputies. Does she have senility, dementia or Alzheimer's? If she is mentally wacked-out, then this was, indeed, the perfect case for Knight to pin on Bybee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast