Hmmmmm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmmmm

Unregistered

Hmmmmm

Well well well, I see there was a WHITE female officer making racial comments on her FB and nothing is being done with it. Good to know.

Unregistered

hmmm?

Seems someone is unhappy with their boring life and is trying to stir the pot a little bit. That happened how long ago? Get a hobby alrrady Or maybe go and patrol your zones for once in your career ;-)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems someone is unhappy with their boring life and is trying to stir the pot a little bit. That happened how long ago? Get a hobby alrrady Or maybe go and patrol your zones for once in your career ;-)
    My life is great and I'm only stating the facts, some Officers have been fired for less. Plus it wasn't that long ago from what I have heard. And who said I was an officer, if I was, I'm sure I would patrol my zone just fine.

Unregistered
    Looks like something is being done now.

Unregistered

Fyi

I'm pretty sure she is part Hispanic, but leave it to some of you to make this a black/white thing. And for the record, she never stated That Obama was a gorilla, she simply said a gorilla was moving out of the White House. Read into that as you may. Oh, and one more thing, she was disciplined for the post. The media got it wrong. Go figure!

Unregistered

Biotch please

I'm pretty sure she is part Hispanic, but leave it to some of you to make this a black/white thing. And for the record, she never stated That Obama was a gorilla, she simply said a gorilla was moving out of the White House. Read into that as you may. Oh, and one more thing, she was disciplined for the post. The media got it wrong. Go figure!
    She is a racist i dont give a s**t how your po dunk retard azz for an excuse gives or looks at it. She was disciplined before anyone else found out. Get your story right.
    She made it a black / white issue when she posted (under a different name) what she posted.

Its pretty clear what she posted was racist....... stop making excuses for her. She posted exactly what she thought.
    I cant lower myself to your standards...,,.

Unregistered
    She is a racist i dont give a s**t how your po dunk retard azz for an excuse gives or looks at it. She was disciplined before anyone else found out. Get your story right.
    She made it a black / white issue when she posted (under a different name) what she posted.

Its pretty clear what she posted was racist....... stop making excuses for her. She posted exactly what she thought.
    Looks like you have stooped lower. I didn't call anyone any names and yet look what you did. Look who sounds a bit like a racist. Go troll somewhere else. Your opinion and racist hateful remarks are not needed nor wanted here. Just because she wasn't disciplined the way you think she should have been, doesn't mean she wasn't disciplined just the same. The situation was handled quickly, it certainly isn't the PDs fault that they didn't go advertise a suspension. We at Bartow PD take pride in our jobs and protect and serve EVERY citizen of the city regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation. Arribas has never done anything job related to differ from that. She made a mistake, sure, but on her own time and on her own FB page.

Unregistered

Nobody has made excuses for her, nor has she lied about making the comment. She made a stupid, juvenile comment regarding the outgoing president. You know, the one who was also half white? We all acknowledge she was wrong for that. She was already disciplined, albeit not to what you obviously wanted. She had 10 years with not 1 complaint of abuse of authority, racism, etc. if she is racist, you'd think one of the black officers she works with would have noticed it, no? C'mon, it's not like she was trying to get into the pants of a 15 year old or anything, but hey...lets deflect from the real issue here.

Unregistered

Excuses

All I see are excuses you are making for her. She has been on this very site posting her venom on other people. Accusing people of posting that do not post on here. She is a nasty cold hearted person. Quess what? It caught up to her. People that are NOT racist DO NOT make comments like that. She knew what she meant and everybody else knows what she meant.
    She cannot keep her mouth shut and that is why she is in the situation she is in. She put herself there, nobody did it to her.

Unregistered
    You got some balls Broome!!! Run your mouth on here hide from your planned protest. Nice touch with the bananas and kids. You are an incredible example. But kids are what you like anyway. Your a piece of work and you got one coming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast