Are those throwing stones really looking for the truth?

Unregistered

Cool Are those throwing stones really looking for the truth?

The ladies here have a fun little hobby of requesting documents to fit a particular narrative. Just curious if they have fully investigated the candidates? How about the public record employee folder some of them might just have for getting fired. Oh, and past interactions with NPPD. Some of them might not even be public record yet. How about doing some due diligence there? Please report back to us what you find. Post all the documentation for us all to read and decide for ourselves. Do it for all the candidates. You are looking out for us after all regardless of your personal beliefs right? We're waiting................

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The ladies here have a fun little hobby of requesting documents to fit a particular narrative. Just curious if they have fully investigated the candidates? How about the public record employee folder some of them might just have for getting fired. Oh, and past interactions with NPPD. Some of them might not even be public record yet. How about doing some due diligence there? Please report back to us what you find. Post all the documentation for us all to read and decide for ourselves. Do it for all the candidates. You are looking out for us after all regardless of your personal beliefs right? We're waiting................
    you are free to request the documents you refer to yourself, I do not believe the ladies have endorsed or even mentioned the candidates, if you have something to say, say it.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Report THIS =p

So you dont like the narrative that the public records are exposing.. therefore, we should turn our efforts to digging up dirt on the seat 4 candidates and report back to you?? I am wide open to reevaluating the narrative on the failed chief if you can provide logical reasoning or valid data to support such. I have requested before but I have yet to have anyone make a case in support of vespia.. How about you gather your reasons and Report back.

As for the Seat 4 race, you want to sling some mud .. that is your choice do the work and share what you choose but who the flip are you to direct me or anyone else to do so for you and report back.. puhlease.

Not sure why you think i am here for you or anyone else, i have been open and upfront about my self-serving reasons to see that meaningful changes are made.. the more the sun shines in.. the closer we get to those changes happening.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    So you dont like the narrative that the public records are exposing.. therefore, we should turn our efforts to digging up dirt on the seat 4 candidates and report back to you?? I am wide open to reevaluating the narrative on the failed chief if you can provide logical reasoning or valid data to support such. I have requested before but I have yet to have anyone make a case in support of vespia.. How about you gather your reasons and Report back.

As for the Seat 4 race, you want to sling some mud .. that is your choice do the work and share what you choose but who the flip are you to direct me or anyone else to do so for you and report back.. puhlease.

Not sure why you think i am here for you or anyone else, i have been open and upfront about my self-serving reasons to see that meaningful changes are made.. the more the sun shines in.. the closer we get to those changes happening.
    Interesting self serving response. Stick your head in the mud and blame someone else.

Steve Z
    Interesting self serving response. Stick your head in the mud and blame someone else.
    Let me make one thing straight child. Not everyone her is a female.
    I have been posting here for longer then you have had hair on your crotch.

Really tired of such posters like you trying to misdirect the issues.

If you are part of the house of cards Kevin has built, you had better pray you are not on the bottom when it falls down.
    They are the one's that will feel the biggest effect.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Z View Post
    Let me make one thing straight child. Not everyone her is a female.
    I have been posting here for longer then you have had hair on your crotch.

Really tired of such posters like you trying to misdirect the issues.

If you are part of the house of cards Kevin has built, you had better pray you are not on the bottom when it falls down.
    They are the one's that will feel the biggest effect.
    LEO Affairs was created in what...2005?

So you became pubescent in 2005, or the other poster became pubescent in 2005 and you are slightly older then they are?

Unregistered
    LEO Affairs was created in what...2005?

So you became pubescent in 2005, or the other poster became pubescent in 2005 and you are slightly older then they are?
    Perfect example of misdirection troll