What's the secret?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What's the secret?

With all the rumors floating around about who retired and who was fired why doesn't the administration put out something stating who's no longer employed and who is taking the recently vacated positions? I really shouldn't have to come here to find out what's going on in my own agency.

Pollack
    Drago
    Wargin
    Dunn

Anyone else?

Unregistered
    Hopefully Osgood

Unregistered
    More coming soon.

Unregistered
    Pollack who???🐰

Unregistered
    Pusins is next to go. Communications will be totally revamped. North will be receiving new admin staff. Prediction of Angie Mize becoming Director of Communications.

Unregistered
    Can someone answer the question? Is there a reason why command doesn't communicate to the employees? Why is it such a secret? Do they not want to embarrass people? I don't know?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all the rumors floating around about who retired and who was fired why doesn't the administration put out something stating who's no longer employed and who is taking the recently vacated positions? I really shouldn't have to come here to find out what's going on in my own agency.

Pollack
    Drago
    Wargin
    Dunn

Anyone else?
    You obviously don't work here. The memo from the undersheriff went out to the BSOeveryone list like two weeks ago (the same afternoon everything happened) announcing the retirements and all the promotions.

Unregistered
    You obviously don't work here. The memo from the undersheriff went out to the BSOeveryone list like two weeks ago (the same afternoon everything happened) announcing the retirements and all the promotions.
    Dipshit, the only memo that went out to rank and file was about promotions. So you either don't work here or are a member of command that gets all the memos. So if you are in the command please forward it to the rest of us. The informent has something on Knowles retirerment and thats it.

Unregistered

Secret not

Sheriff Scott Israel will win in 2020, he is an awesome Leader, The community Loves our Sheriff, Susan, and his amazing Team, it keeps getting better.

Have a great weekend, Sheriff Israel made BSO great again.

P.S. for most of you on here mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, get help call 211 Broward.

Unregistered

dummy

Dipshit, the only memo that went out to rank and file was about promotions. So you either don't work here or are a member of command that gets all the memos. So if you are in the command please forward it to the rest of us. The informent has something on Knowles retirerment and thats it.
    a memo went out, have a friend or a relative read it to you, let me guess you work in the jail?

hv a grt nt

AE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast