Pay Raise Watch 2017 - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Unregistered
    I'm so excited, we are getting a raise.... No, wait a minute, that's right, they are going to raise our health insurance rates or cut our health benefits... Lol what pos these people are, enjoy your raise though!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, even if someone lives in that county but works in a non CMP county 2 miles from where they live they don't get it. Also, if they work these critical areas but live just at the county line road they don't get it. It's a very poorly thought out process that has caused animosity. You have troopers the 1st day out of FTO making $5,000 more than a 30 year veteran of the Patrol. There's nothing right about it.

The union needs to step in to clarify how it needs to work because our agency requires troopers to work multiple counties at times. However, this CMP doesn't actually work with the nature of our agency.
    Pba's worthless response "we had to settle for at least helping who we could" yes and there by reducing morale and inspiring resentment. If you work in the county you should get it no matter where you live. Instead you penalize a good majority who may own a home and can't move or for some other reason are stuck where they are.

Unregistered
    Pba's worthless response "we had to settle for at least helping who we could" yes and there by reducing morale and inspiring resentment. If you work in the county you should get it no matter where you live. Instead you penalize a good majority who may own a home and can't move or for some other reason are stuck where they are.
    And let me clarify, not resentment of the people who got the cmp, resentment of the system.

Unregistered
    PBA made it clear that next year our insurance will most likely go up and a minor change to our retirement is expected. They also said that starting pay is pushed to be raised with no across the board adjustment. They seem to have settled for a lot of this stuff.

Unregistered
    I will no longer vote for pba. I've given up. The cmp and the rest has become the last straw. I'm done with them.

No power

No power

THE PBA HAS NO POWER TO FIGHT FOR YOUR PAY RAISE!
    All they can do is offer a plan and the LEGISLATURE screws you! Florida is a right to work State. There is NO union that can get you anything in this State.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by No power View Post
    THE PBA HAS NO POWER TO FIGHT FOR YOUR PAY RAISE!
    All they can do is offer a plan and the LEGISLATURE screws you! Florida is a right to work State. There is NO union that can get you anything in this State.
    Why hasn't the PBA reached out and made it news that we're the lowest paid state agency in the United States. Yet our population,is comparable with some high paid areas. Most citizens think we make more than deputies and PDs. They're shocked when they find out we have no step plan. Yet our union never goes and makes this public. Let them know that we can't provide you the service we need when we make the same we did 10 years ago and can't hire anyone. The PBA should use that freaking money everyone pays them

Unregistered

Qrf

Looks like the QRF/ Flair is getting a pay raise congrats guys.

Unregistered
    Looks like the QRF/ Flair is getting a pay raise congrats guys.
    BS, only raise that FLAIR team is getting is $2,000 if they take a recon test. QRF isn't getting one. How can you get ORF A raise when they are just normal officer.

Unregistered
    BS, only raise that FLAIR team is getting is $2,000 if they take a recon test. QRF isn't getting one. How can you get ORF A raise when they are just normal officer.
    I am a retired trooper. What is a FLAIR team member and with is QRF?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast