5% pay raise

Thread: 5% pay raise

Unregistered

5% pay raise

Watching the news today, I saw that all state law enforcement were given a 5% pay raise announced by the Gov Scott. You can no longer complain about your pay. Congrats.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Watching the news today, I saw that all state law enforcement were given a 5% pay raise announced by the Gov Scott. You can no longer complain about your pay. Congrats.
    You must be new...they complain all day!

Unregistered
    To be fair, there's no reason to complain about the starting pay - it's pretty close to many other agencies.

It's the pay AFTER the first year or two (or lack thereof) that's the issue...

Unregistered
    We are hiring if you feel like making all this money. 36k a year to start and every year after that. Only risk is getting shot, getting ran over, high blood pressure, stress, high death rate after retirement, getting belittle by the Obama supporters and alternate work schedules.

Come on over, what's not to like.

Unregistered
    We are hiring if you feel like making all this money. 36k a year to start and every year after that. Only risk is getting shot, getting ran over, high blood pressure, stress, high death rate after retirement, getting belittle by the Obama supporters and alternate work schedules.

Come on over, what's not to like.
    So how many times have you been shot? How many times have you been run over? What job do you know of that doesn't have a high death rate after retirement? Most people actually die after they retire. I care more about folks who die before, not after, retirement. As for being belittled by Obama supporters, who isn't? Talk about lame excuses to whine. FHP's motto used to be To Protect and To Serve. It seems that's gotten lost on the Patrol.

Unregistered
    So how many times have you been shot? How many times have you been run over? What job do you know of that doesn't have a high death rate after retirement? Most people actually die after they retire. I care more about folks who die before, not after, retirement. As for being belittled by Obama supporters, who isn't? Talk about lame excuses to whine. FHP's motto used to be To Protect and To Serve. It seems that's gotten lost on the Patrol.
    Ran over one time and walked away with a broken femur. I don't serve nor protect ignorant and idiotic people like you...... now go pay that ticket and no quota here

Unregistered
    I've only been on 9 years but since I've been on that has never been the motto... courtesy service protection? lol