TRUMP inauguration
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

TRUMP inauguration

Next time you have a wedding,baptism ,birthday party,anniversary,baby shower etc., and you try to get CEO and it gets denied. Remember this day, over 100 units at Central waiting to be transported to the airport Ref. TRUMP. I saw a lot of zeros,ass kissers QrXing. By the way am not jealous, while you be out there freezing eating KFC as you know city Caps breakfast,lunch,dinner at 75.00 a day. I will be down here 09-46 making money.

Take notes see if whatever Years I have here you see me working Thanks Giving,Christmas day and/or New Year's Eve.
    I will be (I) from the Big Apple,good luck knocking on my door for homecheck.

Unregistered
    Over rated. The only one that benefits from going are staff members

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next time you have a wedding,baptism ,birthday party,anniversary,baby shower etc., and you try to get CEO and it gets denied. Remember this day, over 100 units at Central waiting to be transported to the airport Ref. TRUMP. I saw a lot of zeros,ass kissers QrXing. By the way am not jealous, while you be out there freezing eating KFC as you know city Caps breakfast,lunch,dinner at 75.00 a day. I will be down here 09-46 making money.

Take notes see if whatever Years I have here you see me working Thanks Giving,Christmas day and/or New Year's Eve.
    Give it a rest buckethead!

Unregistered
    Names. Who went. They never asked.

Unregistered
    Names. Who went. They never asked.
    Family & Friends , VIP personnel hand Picked by Luisita.

Unregistered
    No big deal. They can have the headache. If case no one knows, DC are forbidden from activating their body cams. Meanwhile, protestors have been encouraged to record police and all of their activities. As of last night, protestors have already begun blocking roads. I'll enjoy the 80 degree weather down here in Miami.

Unregistered
    No big deal. They can have the headache. If case no one knows, DC are forbidden from activating their body cams. Meanwhile, protestors have been encouraged to record police and all of their activities. As of last night, protestors have already begun blocking roads. I'll enjoy the 80 degree weather down here in Miami.
    Stand down sailor that's an order. I'll be in the reviewing stand with the SON. I'll also get a selfie with Donald. Oh yeah, were on first name basis.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    OOHRAH ??

Go back to the Marines! Enough

Unregistered

\
    Of course you are not jealous ; you simpleton, you are purple with envy and rationalizing the fact that you are a non entity and were left behind.
    You will be able to tell your grand kids that while your buddies went to the inauguration that changed America, you were left behind to handle barking dog calls and handle drunks.
    Yeah. . . . .right. . . .you are not jealous.

Unregistered
    Names. I know the zeros from OEM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast