Stand Down Sailor, That's an Order! - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A rat, a stoolie. One that informs on another.

.--..-.-.-.--.-.-. .--..-.--...---.-.-

Unregistered
    A rat, a stoolie. One that informs on another.
    .--..--.-.-s.-.-...-c...--...--r..-....-.-e-..-..-....-.-----....---.-..-w ..-.-...--y.--...-.-.-...-o..--..-.-..-.-u..-.-.-.-.-.-.-...

Unregistered
    .--..--.-.-s.-.-...-c...--...--r..-....-.-e-..-..-....-.-----....---.-..-w ..-.-...--y.--...-.-.-...-o..--..-.-..-.-u..-.-.-.-.-.-.-...
    Blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
    Hey, puss nut's! Were all impressed with your mosses code. You wouldn't be giving away any military secrets? You know, I was sitting and listening, whom is on the upward track for staff and I was completely surprised. YOUR name wasn't even said. I took a moment to try and correct this. Man, you would think I was asking for there first born. You need to dock, that tuna carry your on and catch a flight back "A" stat. and correct this. We all know what happens, when a chief is on his way out. He'll promote buddies. Currently, the Major in the North station is a possible raising star. Me, I'm glad to say. I too am on the way out Honestly, I'm ok with that. There's a time we all face when we must leave and come to term's, that out with the old and in with the new. I've put some of my properties on the market and was dumb founded and how fast they sold. Soon, it's back to the snow belt for me.

Unregistered
    Hey, puss nut's! Were all impressed with your mosses code. You wouldn't be giving away any military secrets? You know, I was sitting and listening, whom is on the upward track for staff and I was completely surprised. YOUR name wasn't even said. I took a moment to try and correct this. Man, you would think I was asking for there first born. You need to dock, that tuna carry your on and catch a flight back "A" stat. and correct this. We all know what happens, when a chief is on his way out. He'll promote buddies. Currently, the Major in the North station is a possible raising star. Me, I'm glad to say. I too am on the way out Honestly, I'm ok with that. There's a time we all face when we must leave and come to term's, that out with the old and in with the new. I've put some of my properties on the market and was dumb founded and how fast they sold. Soon, it's back to the snow belt for me.

I HAHOed in from 80,000 feet over Homestead this morning. My grand return is on track as I am arriving on Monday at 0800 hours. Change is now. SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    I HAHOed in from 80,000 feet over Homestead this morning. My grand return is on track as I am arriving on Monday at 0800 hours. Change is now. SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH.
    Lying Motherf*cker! No one halos from that high up. First, you were coming back in October now it's June. Can't keep your lies straight. Take your SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OORAH sh!t and blow it out your ass! No one cares about you or your stolen valor crap!

Unregistered
    Hey you moronic a$$ wipe, it is "Morse Code" invented by Samuel F. B. Morse.
    Why do you intellectual midgets insist on coming on here and embarrassing yourselves with your non existing writing skills?

Unregistered
    Lying Motherf*cker! No one halos from that high up. First, you were coming back in October now it's June. Can't keep your lies straight. Take your SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OORAH sh!t and blow it out your ass! No one cares about you or your stolen valor crap!
    You can HAHO from that altitude with an air tank and proper clothing . I reached terminal velocity at 60,000 feet. I opened at 35,000. 14 minute descent. I had a tuxedo n underneath the protective gear and proceeded to be a guest speaker at the Escoffier convention at the Homestead Four Seasons. So you WILL STAND DOWN SAILOR THAT'S AN ORDER!

Unregistered
    You can HAHO from that altitude with an air tank and proper clothing . I reached terminal velocity at 60,000 feet. I opened at 35,000. 14 minute descent. I had a tuxedo n underneath the protective gear and proceeded to be a guest speaker at the Escoffier convention at the Homestead Four Seasons. So you WILL STAND DOWN SAILOR THAT'S AN ORDER!
    Hey, mental midget. lay off the crack! It's making you more stupid, with each post. Cooks, don't get HALO or HAHA trained. Especially those that are (1) in the Navy (2) You were never a seal! Were going to cancel you cable, that you have. You can't tell the different between real life or what you got made up in your head. So, now your Jackie Chan, from the movie tuxedo? So, your claiming this morning you jumped from 80,000 feet. At a air force that's been closed. Did you piss your pants on the way down? You know it's sort of nice you GOT retired. Now only if we can find you a hobby. Beside LIEING, ALL THE TIME. So, the big (IF) here is when you come back. Are you going to send me back to my last civil? Retire me?

Unregistered
    You lying motherfu*ker, you have never haloed from any distance. Stop trying to impress everyone with your stolen valor exploits. You are so full of shit that no one will ever hire you. And if someone does, we will do our very best to report all of this nonsense you have been pushing. No one cares about you, or what you do to yourself.

So take all of than Navy crap, all of the stand down crap and SHOVE IT ALL UP YOUR ASS!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast