Stand Down Sailor, That's an Order! - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I get the reference to Dennis Rodman. Doesn't he like to dress in drag too?
    Stand down sailor that's an order.

Unregistered
    I'm your venus
    I'm your fire
    And your desire.

I am back and better than ever.

Unregistered
    You are a real piece of $hit, you know that?

Unregistered
    You are a real piece of $hit, you know that?
    Hey, don't discredit a piece of $hit. Once it's gone you feel good. Yet, he's like a bad case of crabs or V.D.

Unregistered
    Blow it out your a$$, it's getting a little old.

Unregistered
    So, Mr. stand down sailor. When you were here. You never took a stand, against any of your fellow staff peeps. You knew were doing some stupid and dirty shi-t. If you claim you didn't know. Then your just as dumb and should be glad your gone.
    You've made claim's, numerous times you got 18 of the staff member's their position's. You also made claims, YOU GOT OUR BACK! What about the officer that the Sgt. wrote the rip and gave 40 hours lose of E/O. You appeared in front of the board and DEMANDED a 120. I say that's having our backs. You claimed for an entire year. You were in charge of Chicago P.D. and revamped their entire department. Yet Chicago, never heard of you or can you show any documentation that you were their as it's chief. When in fact that rank is called Superintended. You've claimed to have totally revamped their SWAT team. Yet, they haven't heard of you either. You made many claims of different Seal teams you were in. 2,3.and 4. Which one was it? You've made claim you ran missions with delta, which is the first special operations group and seal team 6. We all know that can't be true. YOUR the only one that's ever felt the need to say you did. Your DD-214 is not classified, nor in a safe at Langley. I've read it. When you wanted into a unit I was in charge of. On your way out the door. You said I was given the D/C rank. I wouldn't take it cause they wouldn't meet my salary requirement. Yet, I'm coming back! To that rank now? Which is it? You said you WILL find out who I'm and I will be back at my last civil service rank. With TWTh off. Still haven't happen You accused so many other's. Still wrong, great investigating skills you got there Goober. Ron, I don't care how great you think you are or your few friends that always run to your aid. When one writes the truth about you. You've made to your 30 (carried most of the way) live with it. Were all find here without you. Just as screwed up, as when you were here, Yet, a little better your gone. Now, I know like many of rank here. To most were moron's and azzholes. I agree. Cause staff is so cutthroat to each other. We need to look good. At anyone's expenses, then our own. Yet, I can honestly say in all the years. I've been here. Never once have I knife another in the back. They knew, what was honestly coming. May not of wanted to do it. It is part of the job. You, took enjoyment out of it to please. those above you in rank, so please notice me. Look what I can do. Commander was all you were, cause you given azz kissing a whole new meaning. Well, this should set you and your buddies azzes on fire for a little while. To the grammar police. This was written with a smile for you too. To give you something do. While parked under a tree waiting for your next call. Glad to give you something to do.

Unregistered
    So, Mr. stand down sailor. When you were here. You never took a stand, against any of your fellow staff peeps. You knew were doing some stupid and dirty shi-t. If you claim you didn't know. Then your just as dumb and should be glad your gone.
    You've made claim's, numerous times you got 18 of the staff member's their position's. You also made claims, YOU GOT OUR BACK! What about the officer that the Sgt. wrote the rip and gave 40 hours lose of E/O. You appeared in front of the board and DEMANDED a 120. I say that's having our backs. You claimed for an entire year. You were in charge of Chicago P.D. and revamped their entire department. Yet Chicago, never heard of you or can you show any documentation that you were their as it's chief. When in fact that rank is called Superintended. You've claimed to have totally revamped their SWAT team. Yet, they haven't heard of you either. You made many claims of different Seal teams you were in. 2,3.and 4. Which one was it? You've made claim you ran missions with delta, which is the first special operations group and seal team 6. We all know that can't be true. YOUR the only one that's ever felt the need to say you did. Your DD-214 is not classified, nor in a safe at Langley. I've read it. When you wanted into a unit I was in charge of. On your way out the door. You said I was given the D/C rank. I wouldn't take it cause they wouldn't meet my salary requirement. Yet, I'm coming back! To that rank now? Which is it? You said you WILL find out who I'm and I will be back at my last civil service rank. With TWTh off. Still haven't happen You accused so many other's. Still wrong, great investigating skills you got there Goober. Ron, I don't care how great you think you are or your few friends that always run to your aid. When one writes the truth about you. You've made to your 30 (carried most of the way) live with it. Were all find here without you. Just as screwed up, as when you were here, Yet, a little better your gone. Now, I know like many of rank here. To most were moron's and azzholes. I agree. Cause staff is so cutthroat to each other. We need to look good. At anyone's expenses, then our own. Yet, I can honestly say in all the years. I've been here. Never once have I knife another in the back. They knew, what was honestly coming. May not of wanted to do it. It is part of the job. You, took enjoyment out of it to please. those above you in rank, so please notice me. Look what I can do. Commander was all you were, cause you given azz kissing a whole new meaning. Well, this should set you and your buddies azzes on fire for a little while. To the grammar police. This was written with a smile for you too. To give you something do. While parked under a tree waiting for your next call. Glad to give you something to do.
    Stand down A$$hole!

Unregistered
    Stand down A$$hole!
    OUCH! Truth hurts doesn't it. So, you think I'm a azzhole for telling the truth about you. Ok I'm. happy? It must be hard to know that EVERYONE knows your a lair and can't be trusted? Yes, I know your a likeable guy. Tell that to those you appeared at hearings to screw over. Mr. wanna-be hero.

Unregistered
    OUCH! Truth hurts doesn't it. So, you think I'm a azzhole for telling the truth about you. Ok I'm. happy? It must be hard to know that EVERYONE knows your a lair and can't be trusted? Yes, I know your a likeable guy. Tell that to those you appeared at hearings to screw over. Mr. wanna-be hero.
    Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Submarine Airborne OOHRAH
    You stand down Prick! You are nothing but a fraud and a charlatan. A total piece of sh*t. Go away and have a nice retirement but just get the f*ck off of here. This "Stand down sailor" sh*t is getting a little old!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast