Stand Down Sailor, That's an Order! - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was seal team 3 in 1985.i am a trusted agent. I was the only cook ever with top security clearance. So you will stand down you son of b!tch.
    Sure you were you f*cking piece of $hit. Don't dishonor men who were real SEALs. F*cking stolen valor ****s*cking piece of cr*p!

Unregistered
    Sure you were you f*cking piece of $hit. Don't dishonor men who were real SEALs. F*cking stolen valor ****s*cking piece of cr*p!

Stand down sailor that's an order. Submarine Airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered

Hey pound rocks . You are talking to a bonafide hero who served SWAT and revamped it. He turned around a criminal mindset also in the central district.

Unregistered
    Even the Russians and Chinese fear me. I am the real deal.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/2e167a3...hina-fear.html

Unregistered
    Hey pound rocks . You are talking to a bonafide hero who served SWAT and revamped it. He turned around a criminal mindset also in the central district.
    Swat my a$$! The only thing he ever served was himself to a heaping plate of hero worship and bullsh*t. He's no f*cking hero. Don't even get started with this Submarine Airborne crap! Not impressing anyone.

Unregistered
    I was seal team 3 in 1985.i am a trusted agent. I was the only cook ever with top security clearance. So you will stand down you son of b!tch.
    Hey, piss ant. You can Bing. Seal team 3 1985 and your not one of them. Theirs picture's of the entire team. Damn, Ron, no wonder your drop wasn't extended. Nor, were you in D.C. for Trump. Sitting in the main reviewing stand. My wife (we) owns a home right near you and I saw you. You give stupid and B.S. a whole new meaning! Oh before you get even more stupid and say your picture is classified. Why are the others in them? Seal team 6 is the only unit NO pictures of them anywhere for the public to view. Also didn't you also claim you were in seal team 4? Keep track of your lies. Azzhole.

Unregistered
    Ronald, I was in north on my pass "E" days visiting. One of the cable companies have this old T.V. show's channel called MeT.V. Welcome back Kotter was on and I'll be damn. If I honestly, didn't see you staring in it. HORSHACK! Damn, why did you give up acting. To become a cop?

Unregistered
    Wait, you said Seal team 2 before and that you had above top security. Something like "Q" code clearance? Higher clearances then the joint chief's. You said it, not I.

Unregistered
    Wait, you said Seal team 2 before and that you had above top security. Something like "Q" code clearance? Higher clearances then the joint chief's. You said it, not I.
    I prepared a quiche in the conning tower of an Ohio class sub as we surfaced near Pyongyang to pick up trust agent Dennis Rodman.

Unregistered
    I prepared a quiche in the conning tower of an Ohio class sub as we surfaced near Pyongyang to pick up trust agent Dennis Rodman.
    I get the reference to Dennis Rodman. Doesn't he like to dress in drag too?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast