Stand Down Sailor, That's an Order!
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Takeawildguess

Stand Down Sailor, That's an Order!

This is the creed of the future leadership of this man's police department.

Unregistered
    What does that mean?

Unregistered
    Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And just what the f*ck is this supposed to mean?

Unregistered
    And just what the f*ck is this supposed to mean?
    I think it means, he's the ONLY cook working a galley of a sub. To be ordered by the S.O.N. to be airborne trained and advance combat arms training that only goes to the elite of the elite. I guess when you mess up a mans meal, you need to defend yourself. Instead of the bitc-h he really is.

Unregistered
    I think it means, he's the ONLY cook working a galley of a sub. To be ordered by the S.O.N. to be airborne trained and advance combat arms training that only goes to the elite of the elite. I guess when you mess up a mans meal, you need to defend yourself. Instead of the bitc-h he really is.
    HAHO and HALO. C130 rolling down the street. 1-2-3-4 run me run me run. me run me some more. HAA HAAAAA. HAA HAAAAAA.

Submarine Airborne is

Unregistered
    HAHO and HALO. C130 rolling down the street. 1-2-3-4 run me run me run. me run me some more. HAA HAAAAA. HAA HAAAAAA.

Submarine Airborne is
    Weren't you in SWAT also?

Unregistered
    Why don't you seriously do us all a favor and kill yourself. No joke either.

Unregistered
    Weren't you in SWAT also?
    Ron, BIO reads like the who, who's of a mental midget. If you hear him tell it. He's also the only cook. I do believe in our long military history of this country. To earn a silver star, with a "V" for valor. A bronze star, navy cross. C.I.B. without every having been in combat. Nor any combat arms unit. Jump master wings. Sniper expert, dive master. Even trained Rangers at Camp Darby. Trained special forces at Camp McCall. Set up a new course for special operation's on HALO jumping. Most impresses is how he trained C.I.A. combat actions teams. Ron, I don't think you can google this. Now, you could ask one that's is a real combat operator. What is a daisy chain is? No, it's nothing sexual, so get your mind out of the gutter. It was a term used, when you or I were in. Matter of fact stilled use today. You know Ron, taking into account all the training stated above you did. When did you have time in the 4 years you in to complete all this and still go to basic, cooking school and deployed on your M.O.S.? Without having to reenlist? I think I had the wool pulled over my eyes. I was told I had to reenlist to head to S.F. after Rangers. Damn color me stupid Yet, the 35K reenlistment bonus was sweet.

Unregistered
    Ron, BIO reads like the who, who's of a mental midget. If you hear him tell it. He's also the only cook. I do believe in our long military history of this country. To earn a silver star, with a "V" for valor. A bronze star, navy cross. C.I.B. without every having been in combat. Nor any combat arms unit. Jump master wings. Sniper expert, dive master. Even trained Rangers at Camp Darby. Trained special forces at Camp McCall. Set up a new course for special operation's on HALO jumping. Most impresses is how he trained C.I.A. combat actions teams. Ron, I don't think you can google this. Now, you could ask one that's is a real combat operator. What is a daisy chain is? No, it's nothing sexual, so get your mind out of the gutter. It was a term used, when you or I were in. Matter of fact stilled use today. You know Ron, taking into account all the training stated above you did. When did you have time in the 4 years you in to complete all this and still go to basic, cooking school and deployed on your M.O.S.? Without having to reenlist? I think I had the wool pulled over my eyes. I was told I had to reenlist to head to S.F. after Rangers. Damn color me stupid Yet, the 35K reenlistment bonus was sweet.
    I was seal team 3 in 1985.i am a trusted agent. I was the only cook ever with top security clearance. So you will stand down you son of b!tch.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast