Demonic officers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Vroom
    Confirmined this today. It was B-squad C-1 and the inmate was T.M. in cell 13, the current biggest faker, law suit writing pos in the jail. Everybody knows this guy is full of shit. His demon act is pure BS. The brass are either idiots, or really have a hardon for the officers in question. I'm thinking both. Good grief, what's next? This jail is harder on officers than it is inmates.

Former cage kicker
    I just read through this thread because the title caught me, good job with that. Your agency is investigating a guard for placing a demonic curse on an inmate? Unless this is a joke you must be working for the most ****ed up agency in the country. This needs to be sent into one of those Florida is wierd websites. I've been around but have never seen any agency waste time investigating something like this.

Unregistered
    Two day suspension without pay, writen reprimand, and probation. Better be nice to the inmates and kiss their butts or this could be you.

Unregistered
    THX FOR THE SCREEN GRABS AND VIDEOS,IT PROVES ONCE AGAIN WHY THERE CHARLOTTE COUNTY COP WATCH,WE JUST HIT 50 MILION VIEWS ON UTUBE BECAUSE OF ALL YOURE CORRUPTION HERE AND NATION WIDE. youtube.com/user/LIVEFREEORDIEPEOPLE

Unregistered
    **** you Andrew Sheets!

Unregistered
    Can i get the ip adres on that before we go to court and before you erase youre other ilegal posts

Unregistered
    Could someone please show me the SOP that says we can't place a curse on an inmate.... If you find one, then and only then, will I get rid of my voodoo dolls.... As for now, i say curse them all...

Unregistered
    I GOT YOURE GLORIOUS LEADER SHERIFF BILL PRUMMELL ON VIDEO DENYING THAT HE WORKS FOR THE SHEEPLE,ITS GOING VIRAL 9000 VIEWS IN 48 HRS. https://youtu.be/uUZzXKCWcJk
    HE ADMITS YOU CANT FIND ANY NEW HIRES BECAUSE YOURE DEPARTMENT SUCKS AND REEKS OF CORRUPTION.
    I ALSO HAVE BEEN GETTING TIPS COMEING IN
    BILL CAMERAN QUIT BECAUSE HES HAVEING A AFFAIR,BILL CAMERON HAVEING A AFFAIR WITH ,Amity Chandler
    WE ARE INVESTIGATING THIS.
    YOURE SHERIFF DOING A LOT OF ILLEGAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS
    BILL PRUMMELL SON GOT DETECTIVE IN 3YRS,THATS NEPOSTISM.
    BILL PRUMMELL SON BUSTED FOR SPEEDING ON HIS MOTORCYCLE WITH 2 OTHER COPS,AND WONT TURN IN THE OTHER 2 COPS.
    BILL PRUMMELL SON CAUSED A EXTREMELY BAD ACCIDENT ON A ILLEGAL CHASE AND THEY COVERED IT UP.
    RAMPANT ILLEGAL USE OF STEROIDS WILL BE CONTACTING THE DOJ FOR THAT ONE.
    LOTS OF CORRUPTION TO INVESTIGATE.
    WE NEED COP BUT WE DONT NEED CORRUPT ONES.GET BODY CAMERAS AND CAR CAMERAS AND COURT CAMERAS TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT DIRTY.
    YOU NEED A FULL BLOWN INVESTIGATION LIKE FORT MYERS HAD AND IS STILL ON GOING

Unregistered

Copwatch is a total joke

AS please, you have no original videos, you violate copyright laws, you can't type English, no one loves you to include a mail order bride, you don't investigate you rumors before you go off half ****ed, without Ian you are a total loser. With Ian you're just a loser.
    No one is scared of you or Ian....when do you realize you are only being humored and never taken seriously.
    Please file some sort of public information request and see how that goes.

Example on the motorcycle thing is a total joke....his son doesn't ride any motorcycles you fool.

Unregistered
    I NO,IVE BEEN THINKING THIS IS ALL USELESS TRYING TO HOLD YOURE UNGODLY CORRUPT CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT ACCOUNTABLE.
    BUT THEN PEOPLE KEEP CONTACTING ME WITH MORE STORYS OF CORRUPTION,LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT DID WATCH U EXECUTE SHEEPLE IN JAIL.
    AND THEN I THINK IF U STIL WONT GET BODY CAMERAS AND CAR CAMERAS BECAUSE THEN U ACTUALY MITE B HELD ACCOUNTABLE,NEED COURT CAMERAS TO.
    JUST KEEP VIOLATEING EVERY ONES RIGHTS LIKE U DID WEN U WERE LOOKING FOR THE BURGALAR WITH U WOOD HAVE FOUND A LONG TIME AGO IF YOURE ROAD PIRATES WERENT BUSTING SHEEPLE 4 VICTIMLES CRIMES.
    THIS IS AMERICA NOT NAZI GERMANY,WE HAVE A CONSTITUTION AND U R VIOLATEING THE LAW OF THE LAND.HERES THE LINK TO YOURE NAZIS DOING ILEGAL SEARCHS AND ID CHECKS 5,600 VIEWS ALREADY https://youtu.be/cGX5gUNxuaI

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast