MODERATOR please ban the Sullivan conspiracy theory nut off this site - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how you just named two of the biggest violators in the same sentence.
    Seems to me this is dedicated to your heros

Unregistered
    Sorry Mod,

There is a plethora of information on these two and add in a couple of other former and current PCB'ers and you would need an entire new website directed just for them and their falsehoods, illigal arrests, lying, cheating, purjuring ways. Add in their Federal Felon friends and you'll have a true novel on your hands.

Unregistered
    Sorry Mod,

There is a plethora of information on these two and add in a couple of other former and current PCB'ers and you would need an entire new website directed just for them and their falsehoods, illigal arrests, lying, cheating, purjuring ways. Add in their Federal Felon friends and you'll have a true novel on your hands.
    Oohh, I'm telling. There are other threads about my friends being started. Come on Mr. Mod only allow what we want to talk about. Don't allow our friends Glass, Sullivan and Loyal to be spoken negatively about. They are the greatest of the great. Honest as the day is long. We should only allow basketweaving to be spoken about.

Unregistered
    Oohh, I'm telling. There are other threads about my friends being started. Come on Mr. Mod only allow what we want to talk about. Don't allow our friends Glass, Sullivan and Loyal to be spoken negatively about. They are the greatest of the great. Honest as the day is long. We should only allow basketweaving to be spoken about.
    Has anyone checked on the Major, he seems to be spending an inordinate amount of time in their?

Unregistered
    Has anyone checked on the Major, he seems to be spending an inordinate amount of time in their?
    In the bathroom that is!

Unregistered
    We are all in agreemet. Please MOD remove the Sullinan/Glass hater from regular threads. He is also making some outlandish racist remarks in clear violation of the site rules. Doubt he is even a LEO.

You are a complete idiot! Since when is proven Grand theft "outlandish racist remarks"? I'm not only a Leo clearly much longer than you also clearly way above your paygrade.

Mr. Mod. Apparently, the four or five friends that Glass and Sullivan have are annoyed that the criminals in our department are being called out.

Mr. Mod. Do what you like. If you feel revealing criminals is out of line, do what you have to do.

I find it difficult to believe the Mod would censor proven Grand theft with court and agency documentation proving such.

Before these people screwed with the wrong people they should have thought long and hard.

As for us we'll never stop until they are prosecuted or lost all they can in civil court.

When you do bad bad happens when you do good good happens. Where do you think these losers fall? How's club velvet fellas? You know they have video, right? All for your own protection.

Be on your very best behavior boys. Smile!

Unregistered
    You are a complete idiot! Since when is proven Grand theft "outlandish racist remarks"? I'm not only a Leo clearly much longer than you also clearly way above your paygrade.

Mr. Mod. Apparently, the four or five friends that Glass and Sullivan have are annoyed that the criminals in our department are being called out.

Mr. Mod. Do what you like. If you feel revealing criminals is out of line, do what you have to do.

I find it difficult to believe the Mod would censor proven Grand theft with court and agency documentation proving such.

Before these people screwed with the wrong people they should have thought long and hard.

As for us we'll never stop until they are prosecuted or lost all they can in civil court.

When you do bad bad happens when you do good good happens. Where do you think these losers fall? How's club velvet fellas? You know they have video, right? All for your own protection.

Be on your very best behavior boys. Smile!

I can tell you this and listen carefully: knowing the parties involved quite well. They fear what is going to occur if their Atlanta appeal in denied, which according to one looks like it will be. They are bitter at each other and what occurred and are blaming each other. One particular is blaming everyone but their each blaming each other.

They know and have been told in no uncertain terms that should their appeal be denied it's is going to get very ugly. There is going to be a media downfall that will once again embarrass us and especially them individually

I've known all involved and can tell you this, this isn't their first nor will it be their last foock up!

In fact, what is surprising is it took so long for the truth about those involved to be made public. Actually, it's not surprising because this is the way the friends and family plan works.

One way or another their lying and deceit will be revealed then the department will have a decision to make.

Unregistered
    He certainly speaks for me. By now we are all aware of the criminal and ethical misgivings of those you name. That being said, there are other topics of discussion on this site that have nothing to do with those individuals. Just follow the rules and post in those areas and allow us to address other issues without the constant barrage. Trust me, we care about our department but enough is enough.
    Since he certainly speaks for you too, does he wipe your crack for you too, does he aim your Johnson for you too? Does he change your diaper for you too. Does he bang your significant other for you also?
    Let's put it this way, follower, what doesn't he do for you?
    You apparently don't care enough about your department to rid the rats from their holes and continue to support them. Put your money where your mouth is or shut up and sit with the rest of the gallery.

Unregistered
    Since he certainly speaks for you too, does he wipe your crack for you too, does he aim your Johnson for you too? Does he change your diaper for you too. Does he bang your significant other for you also?
    Let's put it this way, follower, what doesn't he do for you?
    You apparently don't care enough about your department to rid the rats from their holes and continue to support them. Put your money where your mouth is or shut up and sit with the rest of the gallery.

You really are just a scum bag. I heard you wailed like a little girl at DCJ. Is that true? Why are your eyes all red in your mugshot?

Unregistered
    You really are just a scum bag. I heard you wailed like a little girl at DCJ. Is that true? Why are your eyes all red in your mugshot?
    Ouch, scumbag. Now that hurts coming from a king of scumbag's.

We believe your mistaken he wasn't wailing he was laughing thinking about how he's going to spend your drop money. IMMUNITY DENIED!
    Per the Federal Judge.

By the way is your son "down" retarded or only appears that way or a bit of both?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast