Temple who?

Thread: Temple who?

FDLE needed

Temple who?

Just finished reading your department threads. I have a question, are you real police officers? You seem to be the most disgusting, unprofessional idiots I have seen. You hate each other, you don't like your city, you don't like your department. You do a disservice to any real police officers. Do yourselves a favor and go back to stocking shelves because this job is not for you.

Unregistered
    Lovely comment from the peanut gallery. No one gives a damn about what you have to say. Keep it moving jr

Unregistered
    Slowly but surely small departments like Temple Terrace & Plant City will be disbanded and law enforcement services will be handled by the county. We've seen departments go away in Pinellas.... Dunedin, Belleair, St. Pete Beach. In-house law enforcement costs small cities lots of money and at some point the discussion will come up.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Based on what I have seen here it cannot come soon enough. I admire law enforcement and the people that do that job but these people clearly are not those committed professionals.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by FDLE needed View Post
    Just finished reading your department threads. I have a question, are you real police officers? You seem to be the most disgusting, unprofessional idiots I have seen. You hate each other, you don't like your city, you don't like your department. You do a disservice to any real police officers. Do yourselves a favor and go back to stocking shelves because this job is not for you.

Hit it right on the head. Terrible police, take them over because they obviously do not care about anything to do with protecting our city. A group that is only looking to enrich themselves and not give a damn about our community is a group that needs to go away.

Unregistered
    Securex cops at the most. You know those guys who could never be hired to be Police Officers? Temple Terrace apparently hired all of them.

Unregistered
    Lots of hate on here . Who pissed off the wrong alacrackbar cell member

Unregistered
    haha count them votes! You greedy f'ers!