Corruption cover ups everywhere under State Attorney Rundle - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice bait...was the departure his decision or was he 'reassigned'?
    He wanted away from KFR when Centorino called him so the weak ethics can continue.

Unregistered
    He wanted away from KFR when Centorino called him so the weak ethics can continue.
    I liked him with limited interaction I had. Seemed a quick study in character.

Unregistered

Is Mary Cagle leaving?

Our Inspector General Mary Cagle too chummy with the Miami Dade County powerful? By Geniusofdespair
    The Miami Herald reported that Auditor James Rosenberg was removed because of his audit and he wasn't NICE enough to staff.

A former top watchdog in Miami-Dade government claims he was ousted over his efforts to expose widespread financial mismanagement in the county.

James Rosenberg used to run audits for the Inspector General office, but says he was fired over his aggressive questioning of how the county was spending its transit tax and other funds. “It’s a case of killing the messenger,” Rosenberg’s lawyer, Bill Amlong, said Friday.

This week, the county’s ethics board (ethics chief worked with Cagle at Rundle's office, I hope he recused himself) rejected Rosenberg’s allegations...
    and:
    Cagle warned Rosenberg last year that she would fire him in part over his inability “to deal professionally with high-level County officials (WTF? me)
    and who do you think the HIGH LEVEL official was:
    Gimenez’s spokesman, called Rosenberg’s accusations insulting. (the one who I suspect has ordered the cooking of the books.)
    and:
    His (Rosenberg) complaint centers around an accounting dispute that was the subject of the June 2016 audit that Rosenberg supervised. The report concluded that over the course of seven years, Miami-Dade improperly charged the transportation tax and other restricted revenue sources for $15 million in overhead expenses, including vacation time. The audit found the expenses should have been charged to the general fund, a more than $1 billion pool of money made up mostly of property taxes.

I was not a fan of Mary Cagle even before she was hired. I was at Mary Cagle's interview in October 2013. One thing she said particularly upset me:
    One applicant said they would forge relationships and meet with commissioners (MARY said this). ICK on that one. How about arms length? You might be investigating some of them, hopefully, we don't want you to be their friends. No relationships. If someone is going to spill their guts it is not because you are their friend.

Look at his experience with transit. He was there for 16 years.

This sucks big time. We know this is going on "Budget shell game" with the Transit Sales tax increase you idiots all voted for. Where are all the projects? Stop voting for bonds too.

I wish Rosenberg luck because I believe him. And look around, isn't transit just great?

7 comments:
    at 10:20 AM Labels: Geniusofdespair, Inspector General, Sucks, transit Links to this post
    Email This
    BlogThis!
    Share to Twitter
    Share to Facebook
    Share to Pinterest
    Call me nutz....but is Indeed advertising 4 days ago for a new Miami IG
    ROsenberger should be rehired if so.

Please advise.

Unregistered
    The county and the ones who chose the IG want either a weak person or one open minded to corruption. Facts are facts.

Unregistered
    The county and the ones who chose the IG want either a weak person or one open minded to corruption. Facts are facts.
    And it’s all controlled by Gimenez and commissioners.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678