Sunshine through Transparency and Accountability - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG this is such a childish thread. Cars are being replaced by need. We went soooooongoing without new cars, almost 7 years, thanks to our great city lack of leadership, that cars were dying daily. The group being replaced now are the ones that began the replacement in 2013 or 2014. The Crown Victorias should all be gone this year and the taurus' should be pool cars. All cars on the road will be Ford Explorers. The Tahoe have not been available for a couple of years now. To try and make this a sexist thing is silly, what it really is stemmed from the city not meeting their obligations. If you find that not enough women have SUV's, don't worry, they all will have them soon enough.
    Don't worry, my pretties....your turn will come....please. Your statement alone is sexist. "soon enough"??? I know that there are few women on the force but to explain it away that they will get the Explorers "soon enough" is just the sexist way of disgarding females. Nice work, Whoever the F you are....citizen, BS, CM, CV, SU.....hope y'all are proud.

Unregistered
    Don't worry, my pretties....your turn will come....please. Your statement alone is sexist. "soon enough"??? I know that there are few women on the force but to explain it away that they will get the Explorers "soon enough" is just the sexist way of disgarding females. Nice work, Whoever the F you are....citizen, BS, CM, CV, SU.....hope y'all are proud.
    Someone get this kid a babysitter and keep it away from all electronic devices.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    The list of cars above represent the vehicles reported as being assigned to our female officers. I am considering Interceptors and the Equinox as being SUVS. If true, this would seem to dispel that the statements made that women are not assigned SUVs. One caveat and follow up request to find out WHEN the vehicles were assigned to these women.

Send an email to CityWatchNorthPortFL@outlook.com and i will forward a copy of the file to you. It is too large to post whole. I posted a snapshot but it went to the Admin for approval.. my last diverted post never made it to the forum.
    Still waiting for those vehicle assignment dates. It has been one week.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    OMG this is such a childish thread. Cars are being replaced by need. We went soooooongoing without new cars, almost 7 years, thanks to our great city lack of leadership, that cars were dying daily. The group being replaced now are the ones that began the replacement in 2013 or 2014. The Crown Victorias should all be gone this year and the taurus' should be pool cars. All cars on the road will be Ford Explorers. The Tahoe have not been available for a couple of years now. To try and make this a sexist thing is silly, what it really is stemmed from the city not meeting their obligations. If you find that not enough women have SUV's, don't worry, they all will have them soon enough.
    Lets dont play coy, there have been too many sexual misconduct complaints coming out of this department over the years that speak to the core concern here. Women have their place... on their knees, atop a cruiser or kept in the rank n file and apparently 'soon enough' get assigned a SUV? So yeah, it isnt childish. It is worthy of real investigation, cause from the outside looking in, it aint looking so good.

So how bout you release the assigned to dates and we can put in to rest Sir.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Lets dont play coy, there have been too many sexual misconduct complaints coming out of this department over the years that speak to the core concern here. Women have their place... on their knees, atop a cruiser or kept in the rank n file and apparently 'soon enough' get assigned a SUV? So yeah, it isnt childish. It is worthy of real investigation, cause from the outside looking in, it aint looking so good.

So how bout you release the assigned to dates and we can put in to rest Sir.
    You are correct, it is not worthy of an investigation. There is nothing that I know of that says a vehicle assignment is worthy of a sexism complaint. You cannot try and play this to the public as sexist. The point here is, we are all finally driving a car that is not a piece of shit, SUV or not. It is about poor city funding under Lewis over the years and a commission unwilling to fund the agency properly. What you probable don't know is this, in 2014 thru 2015, we were in dangerous areas when it came to our cars. They were unreliable, died entourage to calls or just sitting idle. The fleet was neglected and that has finally been addressed. It did take way too long to fix it, but finally we are going to have all cars replace by the end of 2018 with a reliable fleet of pool cars, the current ford Taurus' that some men and women have.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234