Sunshine through Transparency and Accountability - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

NPPD SOP 701.01 Exonerated: "Proved the allegations true..

Attachment 223
    Link below is to the IA file on my onedrive. Two other tabs of interest are the SOPs set and the 5 Yr Diciplinary History. You are welcome to read the IA file there. It is read only but you should be able to save off anything that is useful to you. Otherwise, send an email to Patsy and ask for a copy of cd set, they can only charge you the price of cds..

We need a Public Safety Executive and a Civilian Review Board that can drive the conversations that need to be addressed. eAsk the hard questions and be in a positionto push back when the spin begins..the CRB brings transparency to the public. I will be the first to volunteer to serve on board but we need an professional, experienced proven Public Service Executive to start recognizing and addressing the problems, Lewis clearly is complicit or incometent to make the needed change happen. .

https://onedrive.live.com/edit.aspx?...HqGED5V905YDQc

From NPPD 701.01 SOP
    Attachment 224

ex·on·er·a·tion
    [iɡˌzänəˈrāSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    the action of officially absolving someone from blame; vindication:
    "the defendants' eventual exoneration"
    the release of someone from a duty or obligation

My follow up questions
    1. Why are there only three 3 witness statements? (Two under investigation and the groomsman that posted ir=t)

2. What other NPPD officers were part of the wedding party and how many weror present as guests?

3. Where can i find the private party exoneration clause?

NPPD SOP 701.01 Exonerated: "Proved the allegations true..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bash Brothers.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	225Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bash Brothers.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	225
    Link below is to the IA file on my onedrive. Two other tabs of interest are the SOPs set and the 5 Yr Diciplinary History. You are welcome to read the IA file there. It is read only but you should be able to save off anything that is useful to you. Otherwise, send an email to Patsy and ask for a copy of cd set, they can only charge you the price of cds..

We need a Public Safety Executive and a Civilian Review Board that can drive the conversations that need to be addressed. eAsk the hard questions and be in a positionto push back when the spin begins..the CRB brings transparency to the public. I will be the first to volunteer to serve on board but we need an professional, experienced proven Public Service Executive to start recognizing and addressing the problems, Lewis clearly is complicit or incometent to make the needed change happen. .

https://onedrive.live.com/edit.aspx?...HqGED5V905YDQc

From NPPD 701.01 SOP

Name:	exonerated.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	226

ex·on·er·a·tion
    [iɡˌzänəˈrāSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    the action of officially absolving someone from blame; vindication:
    "the defendants' eventual exoneration"
    the release of someone from a duty or obligation

My follow up questions
    1. Why are there only three 3 witness statements? (Two under investigation and the groomsman that posted ir=t)

2. What other NPPD officers were part of the wedding party and how many weror present as guests?

3. Where can i find the private party exoneration clause?

Unregistered
    Very interesting. I am sure that accountability has been skipped a few times.

Exclamation FY 2016-2017 Record Request Log dispels Fairytales

To those who try to claim the volume of record requests is bogging down the City Staff.. The overwhelming volume was a fairytale when used as justification to further restrict the Citys Public Record policy during the last Commission, it reamins a fairytale today.

Name:	Record Request Log stats 2 09 17.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	232

Received the Fleet file and think I picked out all the female names. 4 of the 9 women I found in the list are driving SUVs. Subsequent record request submitted for date they were assigned.

2 Magnums
    3 Interceptors
    1 Crown Vic
    1 Taurus
    1 Impala
    1 Equinox

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Received the Fleet file and think I picked out all the female names. 4 of the 9 women I found in the list are driving SUVs. Subsequent record request submitted for date they were assigned.

2 Magnums
    3 Interceptors
    1 Crown Vic
    1 Taurus
    1 Impala
    1 Equinox
    Steph I am confused by this statement could you share whatever file you are referring to? where did you find the 4 and why the list of cars above

Originally, there was a statement made that women were not being assigned the SUVs. I have been trying to separate fact from fiction on the subject. We enquired, there was a stall, delay and no records. Eventually, i received a manipulated excel where all vehicle makes and models were redacted.. no first names so I could discern male from female. They willfully tried to frustrate and keep the information from me so I pressed back and got another xls file back with all the information except date assigned.. The filename implies that these were the assignments as of 8-15-2016 but who knows... cause there is tracking of the assignment date. What i still need to find out is when were the vehicles assigned? Waiting for that response.

The information received this week seems to indicate women DO have SUVs assigned.... So why wouldnt they simply say so..? Makes zero sense.

These are vehicle assignments that i foound assigned to female officers in the latest file provided.

Name:	SG4852 Feb. 28 22.25.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	235

Anyone who wants a copy of the file can send an email to CityWatchNorthPortFl@outlook.com. I will forward you the full file.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steph I am confused by this statement could you share whatever file you are referring to? where did you find the 4 and why the list of cars above
    The list of cars above represent the vehicles reported as being assigned to our female officers. I am considering Interceptors and the Equinox as being SUVS. If true, this would seem to dispel that the statements made that women are not assigned SUVs. One caveat and follow up request to find out WHEN the vehicles were assigned to these women.

Send an email to CityWatchNorthPortFL@outlook.com and i will forward a copy of the file to you. It is too large to post whole. I posted a snapshot but it went to the Admin for approval.. my last diverted post never made it to the forum.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    The list of cars above represent the vehicles reported as being assigned to our female officers. I am considering Interceptors and the Equinox as being SUVS. If true, this would seem to dispel that the statements made that women are not assigned SUVs. One caveat and follow up request to find out WHEN the vehicles were assigned to these women.

Send an email to CityWatchNorthPortFL@outlook.com and i will forward a copy of the file to you. It is too large to post whole. I posted a snapshot but it went to the Admin for approval.. my last diverted post never made it to the forum.
    The ford interceptor is available as either a sedan or suv. The Chevy Equinox appears to be a compact SUV...not the Tahoe "big boy" SUV. Haven't had a chance to research their safety ratings.

Unregistered
    OMG this is such a childish thread. Cars are being replaced by need. We went soooooongoing without new cars, almost 7 years, thanks to our great city lack of leadership, that cars were dying daily. The group being replaced now are the ones that began the replacement in 2013 or 2014. The Crown Victorias should all be gone this year and the taurus' should be pool cars. All cars on the road will be Ford Explorers. The Tahoe have not been available for a couple of years now. To try and make this a sexist thing is silly, what it really is stemmed from the city not meeting their obligations. If you find that not enough women have SUV's, don't worry, they all will have them soon enough.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast