Chief visits - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chief visits

Unregistered
    And this years winner for male artist in the category of cheesy ambiguous emails about "this journey through life" is.......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And this years winner for male artist in the category of cheesy ambiguous emails about "this journey through life" is.......
    My vote goes to the transitional following email to the transition of the transitionalist of the transition team

11Mary7
    You see a chance you take it. I like GG. He is sincere and a good man. I have a theory on his short time here. As he traveled around the state and heard all the complaints and history of nonsense he actually thought he could make this a better place. I would guess at some point early on he realized the root of all problems wasn't with whiny agents in the field or even inexperienced low level supervision, but with TCO itself. At some point along the way, TCO lost it's purpose. I am sure there are other reasons but DBPR should take a long look at itself. A few years ago there was an independent arbitrator that was tasked with getting to the root cause of discontent. The arbitrator held huge meetings around the state, had an assistant take detailed notes and promised the DBPR administration would get the full unbiased report. The report would be published, no matter what the findings. Guess what???? No one has ever seen such a report. People remember the stupid crap they have been told and are frustrated nothing really changes. If ABT really wanted a better agency they would be transparent. Back to GG. There is nothing you could have done and I am proud that instead of perpetuating nonsense you found a better place to serve. I could be way wrong but this is my opinion based on what I have seen.
    Make ABT great again.

Unregistered

ABT Hypothesism

Quote Originally Posted by 11Mary7 View Post
    You see a chance you take it. I like GG. He is sincere and a good man. I have a theory on his short time here. As he traveled around the state and heard all the complaints and history of nonsense he actually thought he could make this a better place. I would guess at some point early on he realized the root of all problems wasn't with whiny agents in the field or even inexperienced low level supervision, but with TCO itself. At some point along the way, TCO lost it's purpose. I am sure there are other reasons but DBPR should take a long look at itself. A few years ago there was an independent arbitrator that was tasked with getting to the root cause of discontent. The arbitrator held huge meetings around the state, had an assistant take detailed notes and promised the DBPR administration would get the full unbiased report. The report would be published, no matter what the findings. Guess what???? No one has ever seen such a report. People remember the stupid crap they have been told and are frustrated nothing really changes. If ABT really wanted a better agency they would be transparent. Back to GG. There is nothing you could have done and I am proud that instead of perpetuating nonsense you found a better place to serve. I could be way wrong but this is my opinion based on what I have seen.
    Make ABT great again.
    Dude...drink some of your own koolaid. Check that theory.

Unregistered
    Koolaid is good and good for you. I'm sure you have a theory and I would love to hear it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234