Chief visits - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chief visits

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Been almost two months since chief cisted the districts and talked to everyone about auggestions, etc. well, where are all the changes? Follow ups?
    Seriously u r looking for something close to a follow up?? Hartman has been here over a year and nothing has changed.......oh yes she did the same whirlwind tour took lots of notes claims she has now over 1000's of things on the list but can't get to them. Gibson works for her so lower your expectations and u won't b disappointed.

Unregistered
    Seriously u r looking for something close to a follow up?? Hartman has been here over a year and nothing has changed.......oh yes she did the same whirlwind tour took lots of notes claims she has now over 1000's of things on the list but can't get to them. Gibson works for her so lower your expectations and u won't b disappointed.
    I think you are forgetting this isn't a traditional law enforcement agency. At the PD, the chief makes a decision and it gets implemented. Things happen and quickly. Here? Not so much. From agent to director, every decision gets inspected at 16 different levels before something or even nothing happens. I believe people come here full of hope and desire to make it better but they realize that at ABT things are decidedly different. Just remember every year here is worth 3% of your salary. You don't get rained on or crash victim blood on your clothes. You aren't jumping from call to call or working shifts. The pluses far out way the minuses and I never lost one minute of sleep worrying about the way it should have been.
    Gibson and Hartman are good people. I will take them any day over some of the *&^*(&& we had in the past.

Unregistered
    LAME DUCKS. iF THE BEST THE CHIEF CAN DO IS SEND EMAIL ABOUT CHECK YOUR PHONE LOGS THEN HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

Unregistered
    LAME DUCKS. iF THE BEST THE CHIEF CAN DO IS SEND EMAIL ABOUT CHECK YOUR PHONE LOGS THEN HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM.
    I see that as a good thing. That tells me all is well. At least we aren't being directed to be shills for the music industry by chasing fake Katy Perry CD's and not buying fake Nike's at a Stop N Rob and heaven help us if we return to buying contact lenses and penis pills. Oh wait....never mind.

Unregistered
    Penis pills are alive and well in tampa my friends. We are experts in this stiff business!

Unregistered
    Have you seen the majority of our agents? We have no business wearing shorts as part of the uniform
    My cards in uniform pants at the start of a shift are conjoined and smell like a new chief on the first day of his short career. But by the end of the shift they are at opposite poles and smell like the walking dead. Shorts would help with this

Unregistered
    Bye bye chief new record.

Unregistered

I miss him

Bye bye chief new record.
    Patrick for Chief!

Unregistered
    Whos patrick?

Unregistered
    Whos patrick?
    No one knows. It's just a name tossed out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast