Chief visits - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chief visits

Unregistered
    Well nothing yet to show for. No policy changes, nothing of importance. Uniforms are still the ugliest. Communications is poor. Its always "they said" "they want". Who the f... is "they". Is it really "them"? and at the end "them" and 'they" have no field experience or ABT experience. Oh well. more lame ducks.

Unregistered
    The new uniforms are horrible and still no one can say what was wrong with the black and gray that prompted a change. Here we are going into spring break where some of us will be standing in the heat on the beach in uniform for 8 hours and no one will make the decision to allow shorts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The new uniforms are horrible and still no one can say what was wrong with the black and gray that prompted a change. Here we are going into spring break where some of us will be standing in the heat on the beach in uniform for 8 hours and no one will make the decision to allow shorts
    Actually some of us love the new uniforms. I have had other agencies say they look better than the old grey and black. Yours is only one opinion as is mine. The other uniform shirts were much more uncomfortable and looked like sh**. Plus the garbage screen print on them faded as did black BDU pants. Again, we looked like sh**.

Unregistered
    Find some shade. If you are standing on the beach 8 hours straight than you obviously haven't been around long. Work smarter, not harder!

Unregistered
    Find some shade. If you are standing on the beach 8 hours straight than you obviously haven't been around long. Work smarter, not harder!
    Some things happen for a reason. Everyone here at the time was given a chance to vote for what they wanted. Some didn't vote. The majority voted for what you have now. I don't see a do-over on the horizon. It would be nice to have a Class D (5.11 shorts) option though. I don't care what I'm wearing but one thing is sure. I'm not standing on the beach for 8 hours.

Unregistered
    Some things happen for a reason. Everyone here at the time was given a chance to vote for what they wanted. Some didn't vote. The majority voted for what you have now. I don't see a do-over on the horizon. It would be nice to have a Class D (5.11 shorts) option though. I don't care what I'm wearing but one thing is sure. I'm not standing on the beach for 8 hours.
    I've never been big on underwear, even in uniform...It just feels like I got away with one when I'm commando in uniform shorts. Sea breeze and all...

Unregistered
    Have you seen the majority of our agents? We have no business wearing shorts as part of the uniform

Unregistered
    "They" said that uniforms are optional and left up to Captains to run their own spring break as they seem fit for their district area. I've heard stupid comments like: we should wear uniform, its for safety, police officers are getting shot, SO lets put a uniform on and make us a bigger target. Now maybe wearing uniform in night time details is necessary but how about u/c, "color for the day", notify the locals about the detail, communications,,,just saying.and yes for shorts.

Unregistered
    "They" said that uniforms are optional and left up to Captains to run their own spring break as they seem fit for their district area. I've heard stupid comments like: we should wear uniform, its for safety, police officers are getting shot, SO lets put a uniform on and make us a bigger target. Now maybe wearing uniform in night time details is necessary but how about u/c, "color for the day", notify the locals about the detail, communications,,,just saying.and yes for shorts.
    I am sure it is in the Ops Plan.

Unregistered
    Been almost two months since chief cisted the districts and talked to everyone about auggestions, etc. well, where are all the changes? Follow ups?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast