Seek gainful employment elsewhere

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Seek gainful employment elsewhere

Have you guys/ladies ever thought about applying at Shands Hospital Gainesville ? The pay and benefits are Awesome .They like hiring former leo/corrections. I started out at $15.09 an hour. For myself and my two(2) children I pay $55 bi weekly in health insurance. Its a lot better than the crap the state has and cheaper too. Co pays are a lot cheaper also. I never work more than three(3) consecutive days and every other weekend we have three(3) days off. It's by far the best decision I made. If you don't want to completely leave you can make extra money as a PRN. At least you can see if your going to like it before you leave the state. We have former and current COs there now and they are extremely happy.

Unregistered
    ...forgot to add 15% shift diff nights and weekends.

Unregistered

Openings...

Quote Originally Posted by 924 View Post
    Have you guys/ladies ever thought about applying at Shands Hospital Gainesville ? The pay and benefits are Awesome .They like hiring former leo/corrections. I started out at $15.09 an hour. For myself and my two(2) children I pay $55 bi weekly in health insurance. Its a lot better than the crap the state has and cheaper too. Co pays are a lot cheaper also. I never work more than three(3) consecutive days and every other weekend we have three(3) days off. It's by far the best decision I made. If you don't want to completely leave you can make extra money as a PRN. At least you can see if your going to like it before you leave the state. We have former and current COs there now and they are extremely happy.
    Are there still openings? Looking to retire around January 2019.