Nadine Dunn receivers pink slip - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did her son get some sort of preferential treatment when he got here? Maybe. Does it do a good job and work hard? Yes. Sometimes new people get chances to prove themselves, and sometimes they do. He's a good cop.
    Yea I'm sure he will do a great job on mids in Lakes !!!!

Unregistered
    So much hate and funny how everyone hides behind here but won't say anything to anyone's face. Trashing other Deputies because of association for no reason. Nadine took care of her people which is more than I can say for a lot of here. Once they get promoted they shit on everyone.

Unregistered
    I don't know what happened at the port but she was a good sergeant when she worked in pompano. As far as her son he is a good deputy and should be left out of this discussion.

Unregistered
    I don't know what happened at the port but she was a good sergeant when she worked in pompano. As far as her son he is a good deputy and should be left out of this discussion.
    Agreed, but he didn't do shit in pompano. He doesn't deserve his spot. Hopefully mommy being gone with bring him back to reality.

Unregistered
    Is Dunn done?

Unregistered
    Fuhgettt abouttt itt!!!!

Unregistered

Since she came back from her 3 month romance in Maine?

Her biggest mistake was putting so much trust in her Sgt partner. Getting rides from him to the airport (plus the full make out session that you thought nobody saw) Guess she really thought nobody noticed how "chummy" they were all day long.
    So this took place after her return?

Unregistered
    She seems to very loose with her personal body parts...didn't she get caught cheating with a Deputy?

Unregistered
    There was no FMLA leave need. She scammed the admin while living at the beach with her new boyfriend. Took advantage of the administration on that farce. She never came to work on time and most days, her pet Sgt drove her in. If they came from their own houses, how did they end up in one car??? Took Deputies off the road to get oil changes on her car and then had people move her car around the port to make it look like she was at work

Unregistered

Bye Dunn

Good riddance to Dunn! I say thank goodness Bell ratted her out!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast