More of the same

Unregistered

More of the same

More garbage from the reps and negotiations.

Unregistered
    We need to have elections!!! dump these morons and actually elect a president! Staley was never elected. I never voted for him and no one else did! let's have an election to get some people who heads are not up their asses.

Unregistered
    How is he in charge then? how did that happen? sounds like some sneaky sh*t.

Unregistered
    I love me some sunshine

Unregistered

Pos

Whoever is writing these posts about Staley is a POS. Why do you keep trashing a guy who would give his own shirt off his back for anyone at the department. I can see saying this about some people at the department but Staley? Not right.

Unregistered
    HAHAH you must be blowing him. look up fake ass in the urban dictionary you spell it S-T-A-L-E-Y. What is being done behind the scenes in our negotiations is pure bullshit and you're too dumb to know it.

Unregistered
    If you ppl actually took the time to come to a negotiation meeting you would know that the city keeps dragging their feet bad. The reps arent the problem. Wake up!!

Unregistered
    There's been a handful of people who have shown up to the meetings and have been to the negotiation. How can you continuously complain when you're one of the slugs who has shown zero support for any of it. So sit your ass back down, you expect a raise when you haven't earned a penny of it.

Unregistered
    RE: Negotiations.

Like we needed another reason to despise the incompetent supervisors. You bunch of greedy ****s are going to screw us, the rank and file.