Does anybody know if a Lt. Dawn Colon is still employed by MDPD? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

BrownEyedBoy50
    Cpl. LOL Oh yes honey, he's a nice guy. Way too nice.

Unregistered
    That mule is just nasty. She oozes grease out of every pore. She rode a traffic stop to unwarranted promotions. She is a nervous wreck and was ridden by. Parker for quire sometime. Glass got a piece of her too. Her then Air Force husband had no clue. Total zero.

BrownEyedBoy50

Hearing the same

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That mule is just nasty. She oozes grease out of every pore. She rode a traffic stop to unwarranted promotions. She is a nervous wreck and was ridden by. Parker for quire sometime. Glass got a piece of her too. Her then Air Force husband had no clue. Total zero.
    Her now husband is clueless too. Clueless with his first wife. Clueless now. Clueless a lot. Was so desperate to get married again that this is what he gets.

Bluegirl5980

Match made in heaven

Mule is right! This girl had the nerve to make her wedding beauty and the beast. I couldn't find the beauty. So now she finally got another husband to take advantage of. Brown eyed, it sounds like it's too great having the husband as a baby supervisor lol. But it also sounds like there's no way he'll get to captain so I'm asking you to feel sorrier for us over here lol lol Wish I was part of the BENEFITS package so I could stop doing real police work. Ha! Kidding. I'd be so bored sitting in property trying to figure out who I could get with behind my new husbands back. Cuz I've seen him too Brown Eyed. Nice won't keep that mule from breaking out her fence to get to somethin else! I do feel kinda bad for him even though you were saying how he got himself right into this mess and as quick as he cpuld!

Unregistered
    Who’s her current husband??

BrownEyedBoy50
    Who’s her current husband??
    This poor schmuck we got here in SI.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownEyedBoy50 View Post
    This poor schmuck we got here in SI.
    SI? Like SIB? I think I totally know who you mean. Damn. Yeah she totally pulled a fast one on him. I'm just jelly!!! I wish I could take advantage of people like that guy and do stuff like be CAPTAIN OF PROPERTY!!!!!!! :-D

Unregistered
    Your a ****head she was assigned here by big brass mot her choice. Shes actually trying to fix the place where females havent been treated well leave her alone
    no Sgt Fuerte u are the only one who thinks females get treated bad because u got used to the old captain that looked like an old witch who let u and the the little weasel Sgt Azrak run a muck and ruin that place

Unregistered
    Be careful mike the rat u may end up like ur hero

Unregistered
    Please stop disparaging Andy Glass’ squeeze.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast