Peddling For Cash

Unregistered

Peddling For Cash

Maybe I read a news article wrong, if so someone please correct me if that is the case.
    Was there a news story about the NPPD receiving a grant of $5000 for some kind of of bicycle enforcement program?
    I remember several NPPD units with bicycle racks awhile back for officers to have such transportation.
    What happened to those units and their bikes?
    The only bicycle shop in town has bicycles for over a grand each. Is that why we need thousands of dollars for such a program.
    Nothing but top of the line money for Vespia's buddies.

Unregistered
    Thanks a lot ****-face!

Now every time I go into LeoAffairs all I get is bike rack advertisements.

Shouldn't you be pissing and moaning about water levels and gas station colors? Or shop with a cop or FD?

Or KV's salary?

Or MP's mental health?

Or CL's IA?

Or a stray cat?

Or JP in Venice?

Or a rabid Bobcat?

Or Animal Control?

Or Police Brutality?

Or Traffic Control on SR 45?

Or SC the former Commissioner?

Or VC the current Commissioner?

Or the CM?

Or any other nonsense than what is required for us to rid ourselves of terrible Cops like you and Admin like them?

Unregistered
    No BW and BS unlike you we are educated we are not rednecks who sing like a cow and think we should be on comic relief. We take things seriously. As far as vc yes I believe VC is a big mistake. She reminds me of kv, cc, and rd. No Mr redneck go blow your flute

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks a lot ****-face!

Shouldn't you be pissing and moaning about water levels and gas station colors? Or shop with a cop or FD?

Or KV's salary?

Or MP's mental health?

Or CL's IA?

Or a stray cat?

Or JP in Venice?

Or a rabid Bobcat?

Or Animal Control?

Or Police Brutality?

Or the CM?

Or any other nonsense than what is required for us to rid ourselves of terrible Cops like you and Admin like them?
    you need to have your meds updated, the present dosage is just not working, you forgot the light of the day and the darkness of the night, damn birds sing all day. You preach like your in the fight but really you are just on the sidelines preaching your ignorant rhetoric . But you did give us an accurate synopsis of the current problems. Remember doctor, meds, not working, more meds more meds !!!!!

Unregistered
    What was that about "bullying" again?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks a lot ****-face!

Or KV's salary?

Or MP's mental health?

Or CL's IA?

Or a stray cat?

Or JP in Venice?

Or a rabid Bobcat?

Or Animal Control?

Or Police Brutality?

Or the CM?

Thorazine!!!!
    An oldy but a good for psychotic breaks.
    I read the article and chief is just things in the air to draw attention away from the train wreck taking place in the departmemt.
    You consistantly throw out previous complaints and offer absolutely notching credibil to fix a screwed up broken system.

Now please rant about how your speech is once again under attack, blah blah blah.