How to deal with Menocal Stalker - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Guys seriously I know it's annoying but start ignoring this baker act and he'll go away. Before people got fed up and started posting back all we would get from this loser was an occasional "Raaaaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuccaaaa" so stop responding to this reject.

Archangel

Smarter: Sgt Mentalcase or an Earthworm?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys seriously I know it's annoying but start ignoring this baker act and he'll go away. Before people got fed up and started posting back all we would get from this loser was an occasional "Raaaaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuccaaaa" so stop responding to this reject.
    See, you're such a liar Menocal! You said in another thread you had checked out the IP addresses of the posters. If you had you would have found a total of at least 4 negative posters, maybe more. Myself, being the most prevalent. Then my Raja Yuuca buddy, whoever he is. The smart guy who is versed in history who doesn't seem to respect you but wants a cease fire. And the guy who occasionally corrects your family history. Then a possible 1-3 more but I can't be sure if they are different or the same.
    Now a REAL cop (someone who EARNED thier job instead of relying on daddy) can recognize the different writing styles and know this. But I guess you'd have to have an IQ higher than an earthworm to comprehend this.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    See, you're such a liar Menocal! You said in another thread you had checked out the IP addresses of the posters. If you had you would have found a total of at least 4 negative posters, maybe more. Myself, being the most prevalent. Then my Raja Yuuca buddy, whoever he is. The smart guy who is versed in history who doesn't seem to respect you but wants a cease fire. And the guy who occasionally corrects your family history. Then a possible 1-3 more but I can't be sure if they are different or the same.
    Now a REAL cop (someone who EARNED thier job instead of relying on daddy) can recognize the different writing styles and know this. But I guess you'd have to have an IQ higher than an earthworm to comprehend this.

Callate tonto !!!!!!

menotard leche de palo

Rajando Yucas en Hialeah

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Menocal jr. View Post
    Hey **** sucker whoever you are this one really is me. GROW some balls and tell me all this shit face to face you know where to find me if you really are one of ours which I doubt. Personally I think your one of the slugs my dad 07ed and your still but hurt.
    Callate tonto! !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123