Court ordered Yuca
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Court ordered Yuca

Raaaaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuccaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    1. Raaaaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuccaaaaa!!!
    2. Raaaaaaajjaaaaaaame la Yuuuuuuccaaaaa!!!
    3. Yuuuuuuccaaaaa!!!
    4. Raaaaaaajjaaaaaaadero de Yuuuuuuccaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Lmao I knew that finally being called a baker act was going to make this guy who's been on Jessie's **** snap

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao I knew that finally being called a baker act was going to make this guy who's been on Jessie's **** snap
    That's poster #3 idiot. I thought uncle Iggy set you straight on IP addresses.

Unregistered
    That's poster #3 idiot. I thought uncle Iggy set you straight on IP addresses.
    Do you realize what a pathetic crazy F*ck you are? The stuff you post is not even funny it just identifies you as a legit baker act

Unregistered
    Do you realize what a pathetic crazy F*ck you are? The stuff you post is not even funny it just identifies you as a legit baker act
    Translation: How dare you! I am a Menocal and NOBODY holds me accountable for my actions. Nobody! Not IA, not the Chief and certainly not you uniform patrol pukes!

Unregistered
    Translation: How dare you! I am a Menocal and NOBODY holds me accountable for my actions. Nobody! Not IA, not the Chief and certainly not you uniform patrol pukes!
    there may be an element of truth to this just saying

Unregistered
    Hey baker act, why all the focus on Menocal? Those were all lies about him. Why not go after the Chief instead? Velazquez was suspended one month for taking bribes from a DUI and spiking an investigation of one of his cocaine buddies.

Unregistered

Callate tonto !!!!!

Unregistered
    Hey baker act, why all the focus on Menocal? Those were all lies about him. Why not go after the Chief instead? Velazquez was suspended one month for taking bribes from a DUI and spiking an investigation of one of his cocaine buddies.
    when was this

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast