What has this department become?Three rookie Miami police officers fired two days bef - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can't you read lawanda Lawson is the rat that who can't take a ridiculous joke. If you didn't like the comment is very simple get off the group tex what was the need to tell a supervisor. Was it that warrant for you to make it into such a big deal? Poor judgement on your part.
    I Know already that you are going to be a piece of shit officer and what's up with this police chief firing these officers. Do the citizens of miami know how much it cost to hire and train these officer.
    We don't need this type of garbage here we have enough comemierdas already making this department look worse than Sweetwater. What they said was immature and stupid if you have that mentality joking or not you shouldn't wear the badge. **** them... I'm not going to cry over 3 high school kids who can't handle being mature. They mute you on social media in the academy for a reason... why can't you wait until you pass probation? Not too bright.

MPD time to raise your hiring standards like other agencies...

Unregistered
    Raise hiring standards are you kidding me. They would have to fire half of the command staff.

Unregistered
    The chief didn't fire them. The city manager did.
    Lol the ***** was ****ing the Sgt and wanted to look like he had power. Now the ***** is ****ing a side dude while dating the Sgt. Stupid **** sgt. Your day will come

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Raise hiring standards are you kidding me. They would have to fire half of the command staff.
    MBPD did just that last year... who cares about command staff they only have a few years to go and GTFO!

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/mi...w-cops-7939506

Unregistered
    No the class snitched, she had balls enough to not hand them up. Do your research.

Sad Time
    These three idiots made several mistakes - First and foremost hiring an idiot for a lawyer. As we all know, Miami is the City of relationships and brotherhood, you do not go to Broward to import a lawyer who has neither relationships in the City and not a traveler - Please teach the youngsters! Enough said!!

Unregistered
    What an idiotic way to go down... seriously. I'm sure your parents are proud!!!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sad Time View Post
    These three idiots made several mistakes - First and foremost hiring an idiot for a lawyer. As we all know, Miami is the City of relationships and brotherhood, you do not go to Broward to import a lawyer who has neither relationships in the City and not a traveler - Please teach the youngsters! Enough said!!
    Probation means no rights they can cancel your ticket at anytime. No reason needed, no civil service nada bye bye McDonalds is hiring.

Unregistered
    Sgt Lindsey is the one that documented it and sent it to IA on behalf of Lawson who he was banging.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast