2017 promotions thread - Page 16
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Waite is a first class A$$hole Mr. Run to PCB first chance he gets. Hey A$$hole I got some advice for you why don’t you learn how to drive and stop crashing into RedLobsters you freaking Nerd Mr I’m the parking attendant of station 1.

Unregistered
    LMAO!!! Jason Waite becoming a Sargent? Let’s see how long it takes for them to realize what a turd he is and demote him. #parking attendant #Sargent Redlobster #I will have a gold badge but I still can’t drive.

Spell check
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMAO!!! Jason Waite becoming a Sargent? Let’s see how long it takes for them to realize what a turd he is and demote him. #parking attendant #Sargent Redlobster #I will have a gold badge but I still can’t drive.
    Ms. Goodman, where are you? How can someone be a police officer and not know how to spell SERGEANT? Embarrassing!

Unregistered

Not a Sgt yet!!!!

You know what’s embarrassing the actor known as A/Waite(not a Sgt yet) acting like someone who is in charge all the time. Get a grip you power hungry crash dummy. #RedLobstercrashclown

Unregistered
    Waite is an A$$CLOWN who says he kicks it Old school? HAHA what a NERD!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Out of uniform

Did you see not a Sgt Waite in his class A uniform yesterday? He was out of uniform with no tie,sneakers and an open shirt. Guess it’s ok when your a non Sgt who would write you up if you came to work looking like that. Same as inter coastal right JASON.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Friday, December 15, 2017 list comes out. Effective shift change.
    What's the latest on promotions?

Unregistered

Red lobster facts

Come on now Jason Waite is a good guy people. He did however crash into that RED LOBSTER. You just can’t change the truth JASON. #cheddarbaycrashmaster.

Unregistered
    Lmao! Who the hell crashes into a RedLobster? This Waite guy must really drive like an old lady.I also heard he crashed into another officer on duty? Is this true? Is this guy getting promoted? What a waist of space .I hope they pass him up,he is a liability to the department.

Unregistered

Not a Myth

Yep it’s all true I heard it on the News about the Red lobster he is lucky no one sued him. As for The on duty clusters this guy causes what a mess this guy is. He will definitely give his new LT chest pains good luck people. By the way we couldn’t give this guy away in inter coastal. Jason Waite AKA(crybaby Waite).

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast