2017 promotions thread - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Unregistered
    Yes I’ve heard that everyone in his class would make fun of him. I heard that he had to go to a doctor to have his balls drop. #Redlobstercrashdummy

Unregistered
    I worked with that pile of dog shit in intercoastal district and watch what you do around that asshole he’s scared of his own shadow and black people!! Straight ***** #Fraud

Unregistered
    I’m a black ofc. And consider Jason Waite a personal friend and love him deeply. #blackliveslovewhitey

Unregistered
    Jason Waite better watch out down south ain’t gonna put up with his BS down there arresting people for fish that’s not big enough !!! #CRACKER***** #blacklivesmatter if the fish don’t fit you must acquit !!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jason Waite better watch out down south ain’t gonna put up with his BS down there arresting people for fish that’s not big enough !!! #CRACKER***** #blacklivesmatter if the fish don’t fit you must acquit !!!
    Ohhhh ohhhh he’s at it folks. WAITE IS A MANIAC

Unregistered

Tomatelo con calma mi amigo

Jason Asswhole Waite.
    I know Jason from Intracoastal. When he left Our squad was so happy 😁 We were saved from his shit.
    Yes, Jason loves running 🏃 to PCB and “ report inconsistency” 😂😂😂 whenever his vagina is hurting. If that does not work he goes to Dr. Scott Allan.
    He is self medicated addict who needs to me psychologically evaluated and put away.....
    His mother dropped him when he was a baby 👶 there is no doubt about that.
    Jason was and is a liar 🤥. He will tell you stories on how he was some kind of medic while with the Coast Guards ....
    None of it is true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NONE
    He was a reserve officer with the Coast Guardians and that is all. ....
    Jason is A one ☝️ nasty 🤢 ****. If you pass by his car and he gives you this : 😳😳😳😳 be advised that his **** is in a water bottle releasing fluids .
    THEN, HE TAKES THE SAME WATER 💦 BOTTLE AND SPITS INTO IT 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
    It is so sad 😞 that this department hired such a liar 🤥 and a looser and allowed him to become a supervisor .
    So sad 😞

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819