Corporal plumber's plumbing alerts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Corporal plumber's plumbing alerts

I for one am thankful for the onslaught of thoughtfull, professionally crafted and quickly dispersed emails regarding our tragic Bathroom situation. I feel a deep quiver of anticipation deep in my digestive system each time I see his presentations.

Not to be forgotten, I'm also looking forward to emails of great fonts, colors, bolds and italics from our other new Corporal once he masters his anxiety and sleep schedule .

Its going to like Christmas everyday!

Unregistered
    Funny stuff. I about fell off the old shytter

Unregistered
    A pompous, self promoting, backstabbing, know it all, truly the bottom of the Barrel. But with a limited talent pool, this is what we get.

Unregistered
    He's probably the same genius that has asked for the Quarterly Stat BS to come back, like I have heard that is coming back. I thought this Dept. finally got rid of that bs and was moving on to a more cohesive type of police department. Now I hear that Quarterly stat bs is coming back. Talk about causing problems and bad morale among the people working here in patrol. It is coming back. There are some real idiots in command positions running this police dept.

Unregistered
    If we would just learn how to thoroughly use that cts America program we made the taxpayers spend a half million bucks on then usfpd could pull all the stats they wanted. Most are built into the system. All they have to do is read a bit, practice a bit, maybe ask a few questions, and tadah I stats report. But remember, the wheels at Usfpd must always be reinvented if they are to remain oval shaped and wobbly my precious

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's probably the same genius that has asked for the Quarterly Stat BS to come back, like I have heard that is coming back. I thought this Dept. finally got rid of that bs and was moving on to a more cohesive type of police department. Now I hear that Quarterly stat bs is coming back. Talk about causing problems and bad morale among the people working here in patrol. It is coming back. There are some real idiots in command positions running this police dept.
    As long as they continue to do this kind of stat running and make it a contest of the best stats with officers and giving rewards based on that, this place will continue to be in a mess morale wise, I can guarantee you. I thought Chief Daniel was trying to go the opposite way.

Unregistered
    Competition, not comradery is the motto around there. That's the Daniel way. He lives to have people against each other and to encourage the potential for back stabery. It shouldn't be about competition. We should all just do our jobs and let the stays fall where they may.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Competition, not comradery is the motto around there. That's the Daniel way. He lives to have people against each other and to encourage the potential for back stabery. It shouldn't be about competition. We should all just do our jobs and let the stays fall where they may.
    *Bump

I don't think this is Chief Daniel's way, at least I hope not. I think he has left patrol in the responsibility and hands of two LT's with little experience of working the job and dealing with people. Both are a-holes on different degrees and have little experience on dealing with people and their problems as a good manager should have, but they have a lot of their own ideas of how things should work. If this type of leadership continues, it will have bad effects over all for this organization.

Unregistered

CAl

Yes, please unite us, not divide us!

Unregistered
    Very strange here, they treat the officers like kids here, very micro-manged. What police department will not let the officer on the street make a decision w/o a supervisor having to come by and OK'ing what you are doing? And on top of that constant meetings with your supervisor to do a monthly check up on you and running your Driver Licences every month... WTF? Very micro managed here for the officers. It needs to stop!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast