An Agency Reborn - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Dont Always Trust The News, Watch Until The End.

The news will post a story without all the facts to get ratings. Doesnt make it fake, just not correct. I dont see where this story got twisted to the Captain. Reporter Noah was going after the main man then puts it on the Captian becauses he is leaving? Something is up there..... Nothing that the city called for in the investigation implemented the Captian, just the Chief. Other than the Captain takes over inital review of discipline. At least thats the way it was put in previous articles doesnt blame him. Dont shame someone for leaving. Also, its been a while for FDLE. Shouldn't they be done?

Unregistered
    He was at the very center of it, and got out of town as quickly as he could when he saw the writing on the wall. Resigning for personal family reasons?? How convenient. And my guess would be he's going to spill the beans on JC and GD. Like the last person posted, "one down". Now about 3 or 4 more to go. Hopefully FDLE cleans all the bad apples out of there.

Unregistered

Investigation

They've been investigating this since April, haven't they? Looks like another thing will be swept under the rug in Port Richey. I have no idea how this city continues to get away with things. But, at least one of the Shady Bunch is gone. Just too bad the others will get away with it. What a shame. It's a nice city with endless potential. But it's the same story here, over and over and over. Same city leaders over and over again. What a coincidence.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123