Be careful

Thread: Be careful

Unregistered

Be careful

Do your time and get out when you can. Gamarra, I'm glad your back don't loose focus and remember no one here gives a **** about any of us.

Unregistered
    What's super funny is Gamara returns to Miccosukee and all the Miccosukee PD bashing on here stops! Lmfao!! What a sorry...sorry...pos that he couldn't handle a real PD, responding to REAL calls for service and had to return to that s**thole because his daddy the chief is taking him under his wing. Aye Gamara, your daddy the chief already has his days numbered pal!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's super funny is Gamara returns to Miccosukee and all the Miccosukee PD bashing on here stops! Lmfao!! What a sorry...sorry...pos that he couldn't handle a real PD, responding to REAL calls for service and had to return to that s**thole because his daddy the chief is taking him under his wing. Aye Gamara, your daddy the chief already has his days numbered pal!

someone told me that super jaw aka buzz light year chin gamarra got his ass 07'd when he got to micco because of a 34 domestic?? wtf i need to check my sources

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    someone told me that super jaw aka buzz light year chin gamarra got his ass 07'd when he got to micco because of a 34 domestic?? wtf i need to check my sources
    I haven't heard that. That i know i think he's still there.... buzz light year chin Gamarra...lmmfao!!!! 😂😂😂😂