P&P Continues to decline under current leadership. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The environment hasn't changed who you kidding. It is still the white mans game. Yes I remember Crosby and his crazies but do share where exactly the racism club has changed. Listening.
    "Its still the white mans game." So don't forget that and keep your mouth shut or you will be marked!

Unregistered
    "Its still the white mans game." So don't forget that and keep your mouth shut or you will be marked!
    January 20th. Back to Klan Rallies on the Compounds. Great way to stay warm since they cut back on heating the Dorms!

Unregistered

SOS at DC

Seek gainful employment elsewhere

I worked for P/P in the late 90' s and I see things haven't changed. I retired from a local police dept and now work security. No case load and no inmates to deal with. Have you guys/ladies ever thought about applying at Shands Hospital Gainesville ? The pay and benefits are Awesome .They like hiring former leo/corrections. I started out at $15.09 an hour. There is a 15 % shift diff for nights/weekends. For myself and my two(2) children I pay $55 bi weekly in health insurance. Its a lot better than the crap the state has and cheaper too. Co pays are a lot cheaper also. I never work more than three(3) consecutive days and every other weekend we have three(3) days off. It's by far the best decision I made. If you don't want to completely leave you can make extra money as a PRN. At least you can see if your going to like it before you leave the state. We have former and current COs there now and they are extremely happy.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Unregistered
    January 20th. Back to Klan Rallies on the Compounds. Great way to stay warm since they cut back on heating the Dorms!
    They are replacing the Black Panther rallies after the muslim Kenyan leaves the white house. Six days and that ******* will be out of power. Thank God!

Unregistered
    They are replacing the Black Panther rallies after the muslim Kenyan leaves the white house. Six days and that ******* will be out of power. Thank God!
    ?

So having a "Black President" caused the Florida Department of Corrections to "Murder and Torture Inmates"? If you tell me you found that in an FDLE analysis it would make sense!

Unregistered
    We are letting more people walk out of the Office then ever. I brought a file in today for review. This Offender is extremely dangerous. Now instead of instructing me to get a team together and find this guy I was told how to do a change form and a block 4 because the monies were somewhat off. As to finding this guy "let the Police handle that, we have been told by our CA's direct from Nimer, this is not what we do". Now imagine that. I carry a 9mm, I wear a vest , I carry handcuffs (told not to use them) and chemical agents. Nope sit there and figure out why the monies are not correct and why he was not on a Job search. I really wish the media knew just how many citizens we have got hurt because of poor leadership and a lack of knowledge. Numerous Sheriffs have requested our assistance in multiple operations just so we can say "no, that is not Re-entry we should not be involved with any such thing"

INVESTIGATE--- WE ARE DOING NOTHING TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC.
    Maybe if he was out getting a job while on a job serch he wouldnt pose such a risk to the publik.

Offcers need to worry about getting there clients help in socity instead of just trying to boost there arrests.

Unregistered
    Maybe if he was out getting a job while on a job serch he wouldnt pose such a risk to the publik.

Offcers need to worry about getting there clients help in socity instead of just trying to boost there arrests.
    They are not clients. They are offenders. Clients are customers you want to please to keep their business.

Unregistered
    They are not clients. They are offenders. Clients are customers you want to please to keep their business.

Shitttttt....there was a time they were "Stake Holders". How many travel permits did you issue for travel to Washington for Trumps Balls?

Unregistered
    Don't dislike Jones and Nimer because they are women or because I'm a racist as matter of fact one of the best supervisors was a black woman but on the other hand you can't excuse stupidity and corruption just because they are women

Unregistered
    But if it makes you feel better about them being women, DRD Perdue is much more corrupt than either of those we're watching James

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234