ABT Colonel in Tallahassee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

ABT Colonel in Tallahassee

Any word if Powell or Connors will take spot?

Unregistered
    Since when have we had a colonel?? What will this position be responsible for?

Unregistered
    You must be new to state law enforcement. With the exception of DLE, every sworn agency head carries the rank of colonel. Nothing new. With one notable exception, everyone else didn't refer to themselves as colonel. We even had a lieutenant colonel at one time.

Unregistered
    Who could forget?
    A director that referred to himself a Colonel. A chief that wanted to be referred to as Lieutenant Colonel. Class A and B uniforms. Marked cars. Closing of home offices. The list goes on. And on. I have to say it was entertaining to see that gold eagle and those silver oak leaves on the uniform.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who could forget?
    A director that referred to himself a Colonel. A chief that wanted to be referred to as Lieutenant Colonel. Class A and B uniforms. Marked cars. Closing of home offices. The list goes on. And on. I have to say it was entertaining to see that gold eagle and those silver oak leaves on the uniform.
    I miss my Class A. Good times.

Unregistered
    I miss my class A as well. It looked so nice in the packaging it arrived in and remained in. It just sat there in a box in the corner of my office until it was donated to another Agency, that was money well spent.

Unregistered
    I wore mine a bunch. I also had a marked unit so it just seemed right to wear it. Men saluted and women trembled. Good times.

Unregistered
    I wore mine a bunch. I also had a marked unit so it just seemed right to wear it. Men saluted and women trembled. Good times.
    My what a legacy in law enforcement. I hope this kind of stuff is never lost to history. Lots of incredible bits and pieces here.

Unregistered
    I’m lost.... so what rank is Tully considered to be ?

Unregistered
    I’m lost.... so what rank is Tully considered to be ?
    LT Colonel? When we had a Colonel that was the Director, the Chief was a LT Colonel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast