corrupt new port richey police/business as uasual
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

corrupt new port richey police/business as uasual

ive lived here for 36 years and have seen the corruption in this police dept.if you crunch the numbers ,it wont take you long to see the the npr police are more corrupt than the citizens!this city has been suppressed and treated soo badly by these police,the people are soo afraid to speak.i did a survey of alot of teachers at gulf middle school years ago,none of these educators liked the npr police, also the long list of sro"s in their school from the new port richey polie dept.corrupted the students on daily and treated the parents like crap.these sros broke the law any chance they had,cause they could.they have never been held accountable!i have had an encounter with a very nasty and very overweight female officer lately and after all this time,maybe im thinking that this police dept has changed i can tell you same old crap prevails in this dept.new port richey has a bad reputation because of this dept.not the people.i didnt think any thing would change when bogart took over, coming from a very corrupt sheriff dept,which we have had a legacy of.i say move to polk county,where a real man rules!sheriff grady

Unregistered
    Based on the statements you have made in this piece your fragmented opinion based statement indicates your dislike for the police. You have thrown out allot of comments that have shown your opinion but has stated nothing to prove what your are saying. There will be those times in which opinions differ, but your blanket statements do not reflect the hard work the men and women do. Your descriptive childish rant is nothing but spiteful in nature. The officer you spoke in particular is actually one of the nicest people you will ever meet, she is smart, she is knowledgeable, and she is a caring person. It sounds as if you didn't like the answers she may have given you. Your blanket statement of the educators not liking the police, Really? This sounds like a person who did not like the actions of one and is trying to paint a picture for their personal agenda.

Unregistered
    Some of his comments are very true. Bogart has done nothing but come from a corrupt sheriffs office and then re-corrupt this agecny with his actions. The leaders of the department are also to blame for irresponsible actions.

Unregistered
    its def all true.I know someone who sued them

Unregistered
    OK just because they sued means nothing. There is good people working there that do nothing but deal with the criminal element and make the city safer and then there are he one in the city who claim otherwise.

Unregistered
    Could be worse. We could have Port Richey as our police. They can't seem to stay out of the news for the top guys breaking laws. We definitely don't need stuff like that.

Unregistered

Npr police lie lie lie

I never would have believed that the police are the ones that lie. I come from a police family and never in my wildest dreams would I think the they made things up to suit their wants. New Port Richey Police have lied and harrassed me and falsely arrested me and my son. I have never been in trouble in my life and because I didn't do what they wanted me to do they made up a charge to arrest me. Can't wait to have my day exposing those assholes. Not all of them are bad I know this but I can tell you the ten or so I have dealt with are as fake as a three dollar bill. Anyone else been falsly arrested and lied about? Internal affairs will be getting a call. Anyone else sue them?

Unregistered
    Please share your story; I'd love to hear the details.....

Unregistered

A concerned American

I have seen and experienced the police corruption and terrorism going on in New Port Richey FL personally, right now they are stalking,harrasing and terrorizing a friend they just illegally assaulted and battered and kidnapped a friend of the family, they are illegally holding her right now.they are terrorist traitors.

Unregistered

Madison at fear for children and pedestrians

I am not for sure where to put this, but I hope this reaches those who can help.

I have recently moved on to Madison street and I fear for my family’s life and for my own when we are trying to get out of our own house.

The reason for this fear is the lack of law enforcement on speeding on this road, we have drivers and motorcyclists who treat this road as their own personal speed strip.

-concerned citizen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast