Major Andrew Glass the most unqualified promotion ever at MDPD - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this how transfers work in this department?

From Kendall Major:

We are currently crafting a list of hard working and professional sergeants who are interested in transferring to the Kendall District Team. If you are interested please contact XXXXX XXXXXXXXXX

I guess the dozens of transfer request sitting in a drawer or garbage can at PMB don't mean s@&t.
    Who is getting kicked out of Kendall?

Unregistered
    Can you explain the shoe tapping as a heterosexual I'm not clear. Maybe your gayness can elaborate. Quickly though your mom awaits!
    Sure, its kinda like you giving it to another guy, calling yourself heterosexual, because you're pitching not catching.

Unregistered
    Sure, its kinda like you giving it to another guy, calling yourself heterosexual, because you're pitching not catching.
    Man you mom is TIGHT!

Mr. Bigbone

Mr Bigbone

Man you mom is TIGHT. Must be those keegles I taught her.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bigbone View Post
    Man you mom is TIGHT. Must be those keegles I taught her.
    English. Trying speaking it.

Unregistered
    Who is getting kicked out of Kendall?
    Favoritism, friends and family is alive and well here. No one else need apply.

Unregistered
    Obviously, you are not an MDPD officer so you are not are not aware of the trajectory. Either way, decide for yourself if this moron is who you want safeguarding your life and that of your children:

1- Major Glass arrived at his current rank as a result of the favors he has conducted throughout his career for Chief Juan Santana and now Director Juan Perez. His rise in rank is based on the fact that he spent very little time in patrol and no time as an investigator and as such he knows how to delegate responsibility to subordinates but he lacks the essential mechanics to comprehend the motives and the intricacies of an investigation. That of course has not prevented him from studying on duty, passing promotional tests based on book theory but with little real world application.
    Every bureau Glass has been assigned to has been decimated by his lack of experience. He has managed to surround himself with equally inept individuals such the rogue Northwest sergeant and the deviant FBI task force investigator to cover his tracks and keep an eye on his detractors. While at Organized Crime he initiated what later came to be an overtime racket of raiding massage parlors. This is where his association with the Northwest sergeant began to blossom. Later on at the Public Corruption Bureau he was so out of step with everyone there that most people avoided him and gave him up as a lost cause. He brought the Northwest sergeant there and the same overtime racket continued until the department suffered a huge black eye. His lack of understanding of criminal proceedings also caused the wrongful arrest of several Golden Beach officers on trumped up charges. Those officers were later cleared by the SAO but their lives were ruined. As though that was not enough, fearing Chief Santana's retirement, he boarded the Juan Perez train and helped cover up the 2012 Absentee ballot investigation that was conducted at that bureau. He ensured that Carlos Gimenez was not harmed by substantial evidence and managed to escape to Homicide Bureau after handing up all of the members of the bureau that participated in that investigation to the administration. At Homicide his decisions and orders were so atrocious that one entire squad of seasoned investigators threatened to quit if he was not removed. From there he bounced to Media where his main purpose was covering up news that would embarrass the administration. At last he was promoted to major based on his corruptive service to the administration.

2-Kendall District is marred by traffic problems. Since his arrival here this major has failed to initiate any measures to alleviate that problem. His lack of investigative skills have caused him to remove resources from GIU to manage "community issues" which has led to a spike in crime, specially burglaries and robberies. He did manage to spend plenty of time at former Commissioner Juan Zapata's office seeking further promotion until that ship sank and he is now trying to forge a "friendship" with Comm. Martinez.

3-Since his arrival at Kendal District the level of dissent and low morale here has sank to an all time level. The attitude of the station brass is that hopefully this major will get promoted and moved away from here so they can do their work without any disruption.

So there, if that rationale is not running the district to the ground, then enjoy him and hope you get some service the day you are a victim of a crime.
    I have been hearing about the misdeeds of this Major Glass for several years now. It is high time someone with first hand knowledge turns this cancer in to the FBI and puts an end to the scheme. I'm sure their public corruption squad will be more than happy to learn whether this major collaborated to rig the results of an election and committed grand theft by sacking the overtime and LETF funds on behalf of his department friends. Take your complaint to the FBI authorities who unlike those at PCB, our administration cannot coerce or control.

Unregistered
    English. Trying speaking it.
    "English trying speaking it"

What a retard you certainly are. When your going to attack someone for grammar yours should be impeccable. Yours is retarded case closed!!!😅😅😅

Unregistered
    "English trying speaking it"

What a retard you certainly are. When your going to attack someone for grammar yours should be impeccable. Yours is retarded case closed!!!😅😅😅
    Speaking of retards.. it is "you're" or "you are", not your.

Unregistered
    Just when we thought make up queen Nancy was the bottom of the barrel we get saddled with Major Andrew Glass. How did this guy ever get promoted? It is not just his cowardly demeanor. It is just he can't make a good decision if his life depended on it. Kendall District is an important part of this community. This guy is running it to the ground.
    As I have stated repeated times on several of these absurd posts. I arrive early and leave late. I park my car in a stall near the pumps. Anyone needing any further clarification about my qualifications is welcome to meet there on any day or anytime. Cheers

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast