Major Andrew Glass the most unqualified promotion ever at MDPD - Page 16
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is one of your Major's​ huge blunders allowed to occur while he was the PCB Lieutenant with Director White Hair as his boss.

Sgt. Kelly "toll booth" felon Sullivan paid $1,973.00 and all forgotten had a known adulterer/liar, Det John Loyal, working for him.

Nothing like the kids guarding the candy store or the thieves guarding the overtime!

John Loyal is a POS as he knowingly falsified charges against other citizens, let alone police officers. All over a piece of nasty pu**y. John Loyal had in his possession all of the information that clearly showed the innocence of his Nasty "informants" wrath Federally​ Convicted Felon Tammy Lynn Valdes. Anyone that would defend that type of officers action weather it be MDPD, FHP, Coral Gables, Golden Beach, Sunny isles. Is in the wrong profession.

John Loyal had knowledge in his possession that KFR wanted nothing to do with this situation. John Loyal had in his possession knowledge that no prosecutor not even Johnette Hardiman, Sullivan's personal friend and protector in the office wanted anything to do with this personally driven vendetta non case with the exception of a prosecutor that was diarly vying for a judgeship and desperately trying to impress the Governor. Even with that eager prosecutor, County Judge Ira "Man of La Moncha" Altfield, KFR still refused realizing the case was a personal vendetta being pushed by your hero John Loyal and Claudia Mulvey at the goading of Tammy Lynn Valdes a felon.

Well, after months of investigation and Hardiman, Loyal and Mulvey being unable to cooriborat any truthful information Hardiman demanded Loyal bring in his "informant" and committ her to a sworn statement which also showed no incriminating information however, it allowed these liars to press their agenda, 1) to get even with Valdeses enemies 2) to assist Valdes in her lawsuit against Golden Beach. Even then KFR still refused the non case. In her sworn statement Valdes still didn't show any evidence of crimes being perpetrated by anyone but our own Investigators. Well with enough pressure being placed on KFR by Hardiman and the Investigators she told the Investigators to speak to the heads of their prespective agencies and get their feelings.*

Well it was in the bag then because your very own Felon Sgt. Toll Booth happened to be personel friends with your one time Director James White Hair Loftus as evidenced by Mr. White Hair donating $100 to the Sullivan children Christmas Fund through go fund me.

So with that these officers Fates were sealed. With completely made up probable cause a fact known to John Loyal, Kelly Sullivan, Claudia Mulvey & disgraced Robert Breeden. Since they couldn't legitimately find any evidence of crimes occurring they had to severely manipulate their findings by lying and omitting information to and swear under oath and purger themselves in completely bogus affidavits

These officers were subjected to over three years of a bogus prosecution hanging over their heads and the government knew it. It wasn't until an honest prosecutor looked into the case and realized his Investigators intentionally lied and intentionally omitted pertanant information all in an effort led by John Loyal and Claudia Mulvey, Kelly Sullivan and Disgraced Robert Breeden being proded by Tammy Valdes to mislead the government into believing these officers were committing the very crime they were in fact themselves committing, theft.

Once the prosecutor realized the truth of what occurred he went to KFR and KFR was overhead loudly saying "I never wanted anything to do with that case and they knew it". KFR, now highly pissed off immediately instructed the prosecutor to drop all charges against these innocent officers and for the prosecutor to put on the record in open court her instructions to drop all charges immediately which was done. KFR then laid into her prosecutors who then laid into MDPD and FDLE personnel.

KFR was already gun shy from the media in her decision to not file murder charges against numerous officers in the unarmed murder of a police informant that was laying prone in an empty field that was captured on infrared police helicopter camera

The dropping of the charges also comes on the heels of the defense demanding Investigators "Brady" material which for three years the state fought and refused. The reason:
    One Sergeant Investigator was on the Brady list and admittedly using a stolen tag to avoid paying the state mandated tolls, punishment; transfer from PCB and 5 day suspension. Had to reimburse the state nearly $2,000
    One Detective suspended for lying and the same Detective suspended for Grand theft.

Therefore for the above reasons the office of KFR wanted everything dropped.

Those are a few of the facts that will be brought out should the Defendant's be ignorant enough to attempt a trial brought forward by a very well placed "mole" within KFR's office.

Right now there is no movement because they are hoping for a positive outcome in the Federal Appeal and feel any action taken would hurt their chances.

I have no horse in this race, but have very well placed friends that have personal knowledge of what occurred both in public and behind the scenes. Would you want any of your family members subjected to such actions because of a vendetta or more than likely pillow talk?

Whatever side your on it's going to be interesting. They were able to get an extremely pro government anti plaintiff Federal Judge to side with the plaintiffs in this case. Openly writing in her ruling that the Investigators lied. That in and of itself should send a chill down any decent, honest officers spines knowing there are officers willing to do this to anyone let alone another cop.

The interesting part of this I find is who is going to turn on who especially in depositions. It's sad all the way around but it will make for a good Sunday night movie. If and when this appeal gets denied wait for the fireworks!
    Watch how quickly MDPD and FDLE distances themselves.

Its also common knowledge Judge Soto who happens to be the Chief Judge was the Judge duped into signing the bogus warrants is very unhappy.

If this is too difficult for any of you to understand think about this: Valdes was criminally charged for various Federal crimes. Her defense was she was set up by a government getting even for the Golden Beach guys that she supposedly "exposed". If that is in fact the case why didn't one MDPD or FDLE Agent testify in Federal Court, on her behalf, that she did in fact uncover Corruption and may have been set up by the government.*

Now follow the bouncing ball: None of them were going to committ Purjury in Federal Court knowing what was coming down the line and their scam was going to be exposed. Now if that is too hard for any of your supporters to understand you need to go to your psychological department and seek treatment and therapy.

Way to go Major Glass, this is your legacy. that's your fate and why you have a week heart because your whole career you've fuc**d people or allowed people to be fuc**d. Without once trying to step in to protect the innocent.

You reap what you sow, your coward as s child through your teens and now the biggest form of coward of all
    One that has the authority to step in yet looks the other way.

Peace and be safe.
    Your heart won't last long
    You heve managed to detail it to perfection. ****roach Glass was permitted to operate by his PCIB Major Juan Santana, an overweight wind bag, only interested in promotion, with no honor and responsible for bringing not only Glass but Sullivan, Loyal and a crew of misfits to PCIB. Within a matter of a few months they managed to turn a bureau focused in stopping public corruption into something akin to a whorehouse with no sense of direction and purpose and more intent of appeasing Loftus and Patterson to gain promotion. The whole intent of this mishapen crew became stealing overtime as witnessed not only by the Golden Beach case but also in the much media detailed Amelia Earhart Park case and other cases. Throughout the entire affair that amoeba named Andrew Glass labored at protecting the criminal acts of his protegees. Instead of being fired or transferred that turd Glass was promoted to captain and sent off to Media and then Homicide to destroy those bureaus as well. To this day this maggot continues to make headways from his now major position, granted to him by a complicitly corrupt director named Juan Perez.
    There is a morale to this story though. God sees all and the multiple heart attacks Glass has suffered are living proof that judgement day is not far away. As far as the other slugs are concerned, their lives are consumed by broken marriages, divoreces, illnesses, desease, bankruptcies and total disclosure and knowledge of their inmoral lives in social media. Heart attacks are not far off for those individuals either.
    So my friend, to you I say, you have been vindicated. Their little house of cards case put together by corrupt minions and a mentally unstable prosecutor named Altfield has come tumbling down and now all you need to do is just sit on the enbankment and watch the bodies float by. Good luck to you and please know that those mentioned here do not represent the honest and hard working men and women of the MDPD. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Unregistered
    You heve managed to detail it to perfection. ****roach Glass was permitted to operate by his PCIB Major Juan Santana, an overweight wind bag, only interested in promotion, with no honor and responsible for bringing not only Glass but Sullivan, Loyal and a crew of misfits to PCIB. Within a matter of a few months they managed to turn a bureau focused in stopping public corruption into something akin to a whorehouse with no sense of direction and purpose and more intent of appeasing Loftus and Patterson to gain promotion. The whole intent of this mishapen crew became stealing overtime as witnessed not only by the Golden Beach case but also in the much media detailed Amelia Earhart Park case and other cases. Throughout the entire affair that amoeba named Andrew Glass labored at protecting the criminal acts of his protegees. Instead of being fired or transferred that turd Glass was promoted to captain and sent off to Media and then Homicide to destroy those bureaus as well. To this day this maggot continues to make headways from his now major position, granted to him by a complicitly corrupt director named Juan Perez.
    There is a morale to this story though. God sees all and the multiple heart attacks Glass has suffered are living proof that judgement day is not far away. As far as the other slugs are concerned, their lives are consumed by broken marriages, divoreces, illnesses, desease, bankruptcies and total disclosure and knowledge of their inmoral lives in social media. Heart attacks are not far off for those individuals either.
    So my friend, to you I say, you have been vindicated. Their little house of cards case put together by corrupt minions and a mentally unstable prosecutor named Altfield has come tumbling down and now all you need to do is just sit on the enbankment and watch the bodies float by. Good luck to you and please know that those mentioned here do not represent the honest and hard working men and women of the MDPD. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    Very well said.

Unregistered

I happen to have extremely close friends both current and retired so I completely agree with your assessment especially your last sentence!

Thank you and be safe!

Unregistered
    Can anyone of you imagine what the phone calls that went around when Valdes was arrested , prosecuted and sent to Prison!!! Good stuff!!

Unregistered
    Lol. I remember this Andy Glass character. He was one of the many ppo's I helped trained many years back. I read these comments and I have to laugh because he did not disappoint. I trained him for a month and constantly had to prod him to be proactive. It seemed he was more interested in coasting through the day than putting in a good day's work. I noted his defficiencies on a daily basis and he resorted to make friends with our sergeant who was happy to pass him on to his next training phase. I remember distinctively him telling me he cared only about promotions and street crime and investigations did not interest him. Now I see he was right about that. Judging from what I read here he did accomplish those promotions but he failed to learn a lick about police work or the brotherhood of the badge. Intreseting case this Andy Glass. Glad I don't have to deal with his types in my old age.
    My friend,

You have no idea just how correct your instincts were. This cameleon blows with the wind. He will f**k anyone over to give head, oops I mean to get ahead. He manages the same that will suck anything yo try to make their next rent payment, that's correct, rent payment because none of them are intelligent enough to pay a mortgage.

Enjoy your retirement because you won't ever have to deal with trash like this again.

Unregistered
    I ran across this rat Glass a couple of weeks ago. He was sucking up to one of our so called Chiefs at the time. If he got any closer to the guy’s arse only his legs would be sticking out. To think that trash like this is now in control of our department is a crying shame. Can’t wait for new management to do away with all of these political promotions.

Unregistered
    Glass is actually very QRU

Unregistered
    Glass is actually very QRU
    QRU enough to stick a knife on your back and sell his mother. More like a wolf in sheep’s clothing but hey don’t take my word for it. 100 other people’s opinions could be wrong.

Unregistered
    so where is this snake now

Unregistered
    Does anyone know if that fat rat Major Andy Glass is still employed or alive for that matter? Must be helll getting some sleep with his guilty conscience.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast