Major Andrew Glass the most unqualified promotion ever at MDPD
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Major Andrew Glass the most unqualified promotion ever at MDPD

Just when we thought make up queen Nancy was the bottom of the barrel we get saddled with Major Andrew Glass. How did this guy ever get promoted? It is not just his cowardly demeanor. It is just he can't make a good decision if his life depended on it. Kendall District is an important part of this community. This guy is running it to the ground.

Unregistered
    For those of us who live within Kendall's jurisdictional boundaries; let us know how Glass is running the district into the ground. Give at least three examples.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those of us who live within Kendall's jurisdictional boundaries; let us know how Glass is running the district into the ground. Give at least three examples.
    Someone apparently has a axe to grind. I could name quite a few "unqualified" command staff.

Unregistered
    He makes me show up to work on time and in the right uniform.

Makes me handle calls for service.

Makes the giu guys work.

I can't spend all day at smoothie king or dade land mall checking on the ladies.

Unregistered

Makes the giu guys work.

I can't spend all day at smoothie king or dade land mall checking on the ladies.
    The major was heard to be making a noise like a kitten lapping up milk while in the bathroom stall the other day and when finished he immerged with a grin and a stain on his panties....Just sayin'

Unregistered

Makes the giu guys work.

Yeah he is pretty good at pushing others to do his work for him, yet he has never done any work or made a case himself in his whole career. Go ahead and ask him about the price he had to pay for that promotion to major. He has been climbing over coworker backs his whole life. Wonder whose back he is stabbing right now to get to a chief position. Keep sucking up pal you will also go places.

Unregistered
    Yes, Glass was a horrible promotion, but there have been worse...Jennington, Vecin, Buck, Nancy.

Unregistered
    Yeah he is pretty good at pushing others to do his work for him, yet he has never done any work or made a case himself in his whole career. Go ahead and ask him about the price he had to pay for that promotion to major. He has been climbing over coworker backs his whole life. Wonder whose back he is stabbing right now to get to a chief position. Keep sucking up pal you will also go places.
    Thanks for the advice. Enjoy being bitter on the road the remainder of your career.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the advice. Enjoy being bitter on the road the remainder of your career.
    Idiot, you talk of the road as though it was a curse. Maybe to a lazy backclimber such as you it is but those that signed on to be cops have no issue with working the road. You and your sweetheart major fear the road and getting promoted is your excuse to hide because truthfully, your mommas did not put enough into either one of you.

Unregistered
    Idiot, you talk of the road as though it was a curse. Maybe to a lazy backclimber such as you it is but those that signed on to be cops have no issue with working the road. You and your sweetheart major fear the road and getting promoted is your excuse to hide because truthfully, your mommas did not put enough into either one of you.
    Glad you enjoy it, you will be there a while. I'm gonna go get some cafecito, have fun handling calls. BTW be sure you turn on your body camera.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast